“Loved it, great indoor pool, nice rooms, great breakfast selection”

Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed May 12, 2010

One of the nicest hotels I've stayed at in a while. I was hesitant because of the word inn but it turned out to be a great exprience. Friendly staff, great breakfast included waffles and fresh fruits and juices. Loved the indoor heated ppol and jacuzzi, Would definitely recommend if you need to be in this area.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled on business
There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington

Reviewed April 5, 2010

This may be the shortest review I will have ever sent in - the hotel was perfect in every way! It was impeccably clean, the staff was extremely friendly, the hot breakfast was great, the room and beds were very comfortable, the heater wasn't noisy. I finally asked my husband if he could think of anything that could be improved and his answer was "Well, one of the umbrellas at the pool is kind of covering the clock on the wall, so it's a bit hard to see the time." There you have it, folks - that was the only problem we could find with this hotel! We will definitely return and would like to commend them for an absolutely wonderful hotel!

• Stayed: April 2010, traveled with family
2  Thank tardis_mom
Reviewed February 9, 2010

I've stayed here for 3 weeks for work and everything has been absolutely great. My co-workers and I often use our hotel rooms as offices when we travel and the rooms at this Hampton Inn meet all our needs. The rooms and the lobby are bright, cheerful, and clean. The staff is friendly and helpful as well.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed February 4, 2010

Visited in December with my husband and 1 year old son while I was there on business. The room was spacious, plenty of parking, and staff were friendly.
it was perfect for our family, as it has a small fridge and microwave (always helpful with a 1 year old)
It's not a super super high end hotel, but we found it to be clean and hospitable in the quiet Farmington Area!

• Stayed: December 2009, traveled on business
Reviewed December 6, 2009

Stayed in this brand spanking new hotel and upon check-in with groceries discovered smelly rotten food in the refridgerator and a bathroom with stains on the floors & walls. Needless to say I was less than impressed at having to clean out the fridge before using it. Cleaned the bathroom too I was so disgusted...
Management was oh so so so apologetic. Requested one nights points - was ASSURED that they would be applied immedidately. Turns out - Miss Kelly is a liar! She assumed the genereal manager would be fine with that request, which she should given my HH status and her aforementioned promise. Called to follow up on the points a week later and she couldn't even recall the complaint! They apparently get so many they can't keep track of them all. IFumbled through a lengthy "I thought, I assumd"...I can't...utter BS. I was promised the points, end of story. I should have checked out immediately. 4 night stay btw.
Company just booked me in the area again, 5 night stay...I just cancelled... I wouldn't step foot in this hotel and unless your in a pinch I recommend you look elsewhere. Cleaning well below standads and honesty non-existant. Fire the lot of them and start over. This new hotel needs a entirely new staff rom the top down.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled on business
4  Thank KittyRoadWarrior
Reviewed November 25, 2009

It was a bit challenging to find this new hotel in the evening rain and fog in which we were driving, but I'm glad we did. Beautiful rooms, excellent bathrooms, large flat screen tv, and very comfortable bed. The staff were friendly and very helpful. Breakfast was certainly satisfactory. The room rate was very reasonable. This Hampton can be recommended highly.

• Stayed: November 2009, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 1, 2009

Here I am pulling up to this high end in jeans and a shirt. They didn't treat me any different than the next person checking in. Beds were wonderful, great breakfast with a friendly staff. Worth every cent.

• Stayed: October 2009, traveled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Courtyard Hartford Farmington
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#5 of 6 in Farmington
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Homewood Suites by Hilton Southington

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington? Share your experiences!