“Great place to stay”

Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Ranked #1 of 6 Hotels in Farmington
Reviewed August 8, 2013

After reading the reviews I had some mixed feelings, but since most were positive I decided to give it a shot. I'm glad I tried it for myself. I was 100+ positive. The young lady at the desk helped me with my tablet and was so sweet. Everything was so clean and so nice.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Dear Travelusa2011:

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and the front desk was able to help with your tablet! We take great pride in what we do each day so your pleasant comments are rewarding to our team.
We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

Highly recommend this facility. The staff are welcoming and warm and the grounds are beautiful. The value of our stay was excellent. We were here as a part of a tennis group and were separated from the rest of the group's hotel...when teammates came to our Hampton Inn from their Marriot they said we did much better for accommodation and price.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Dear Kelly R:

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your stay. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us for the tournament. We look forward to seeing you again during the next tournament!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

I stay here twice a year (spring & fall) and have received excellent service every time. The rooms are very clean & the free breakfasts are wonderful and tasty. They have the nicest dining area in any Hampton Inn I've seen in terms of decoration & looks...

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Dear MJ_Jeff:

Thank you for the nice review. I am happy to hear that you have received consistent service on your semi annual trips to the area. I appreciate your kind words on our appearance and cleanliness. We look forward to seeing you again in the fall!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

This hotel was really something special, and very reasonably priced. Exceptional customer service, nice breakfast, VERY roomy king suites. What more can you want? Clean, roomy, priced right and great people? Nice place.

Room Tip: King suites are roomy - would be great for business, or a small family because the pull out sofa wou...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends

Dear CVanAllen:

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review about your recent stay with us. I hope the next time you stay you can stay a bit longer to relax and enjoy your time in Farmington. We look forward to being your home away from home again soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2013

I stayed here for one night on my way to Maine. As soon as we drove into the parking lot I knew we'd made the right choice - it is a lovely hotel! The check-in was easy and everyone who worked there was quite pleasant. The hotel and rooms are very clean, and everything is new and modern. Beds and pillows were comfy. My kids loved the pool. And the breakfast (eggs and homefries!!) was delicious. To top it off, the price was right!! Will stay again next summer on our way to Maine.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Laura K:

Thank you so much for the kind review. I am delighted to see that you enjoyed your short stay with us! We look forward to seeing you on your trips to Maine! We will be happy to provide you with a nice break from traveling.

Reviewed July 31, 2013

This hotel had everything you would expect from a Hampton Inn. It had a nice size room, a comfortable bed, and a decent breakfast. The hotel itself was very clean and updated, and the staff was very friendly and efficient.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear wrzbm:

Thank you for taking time to post a review regarding your stay with us. I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I will be sure to share your comments with our team. We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

This is the second year in a row that I have stayed here, and it was wonderful. The staff is friendly, the hotel is spotless and the amenities are amazing! I will be sure to always stay here when traveling to Hartford area. The hotel is close to many other stores and shopping. My family loved this short visit and look forward to the next time that we are able to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family

Dear BBedzyk:

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments regarding your recent stay with us! We are delighted to host you year after year and look forward to seeing you again.

Lindsey Brodeur

Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#5 of 6 in Farmington
Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Courtyard Hartford Farmington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/East Hartford

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington? Share your experiences!