“Nice but a little noisy”

Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Farmington
massachusetts
“Nice but a little noisy”
Reviewed September 15, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights. The first night was lovely, the second noisy due to multiple groups staying in the hotel. The staff did a nice job trying to control the situation but....
Great location, staff extremely nice, overall a lovely weekend.

• Stayed September 2012
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear a5z:

I am so sorry to hear you experienced some noise during your stay with us. We do our best to ensure all of our guests enjoy their stay and I hope we were able to get things quieted down for you.
We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Farmington area!

Lindsey Brodeur

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (63)
Reviewed September 11, 2012 via mobile

I stayed in this Hampton on a Monday night for work. I was surprised by how crowded it was on a Monday. The hotel was nice overall. I loved the fact that they have coffee and tea at all times. The breakfast was also really good- it was actually better than a lot of other Hamptons I've stayed at.

I was suprised that there was no hair dryer in my room but other than that the hotel was good and I would stay here again.

Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Irishgirl126
Dear Irishgirl126:

Thank you for taking time to post about your recent stay with us! I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our breakfast and cannot wait to share your comments with the team!
We look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel!

Providence, Rhode Island
Reviewed September 4, 2012

An Excellent Hampton!! My husband and I were traveling on Labor Day weekend to "Lime Rock
Park". Since it is a 3 hour ride for us each way, we decided to stay over & relax.

We had a suite and since this Hampton is a newer version than any we have previously stayed in, we were very pleasantly surprised!! The new design of the suites, is very appealing & very spacious. We had a separate "bar" area with a mini fridge, microwave, counter & sink.

The staff was very friendly & accommodating. The pool was nicely done and very clean.

The location is perfect in this area, as a stopping over point and close to West Farms Mall which is fabulous!! The rate at this Hampton was also very reasonable.

We would not hesitate to stay at this Hampton Again!! Hope all the Hamptons are re-designing
their rooms like this one!!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this review, September 6, 2012
Dear Rosieeb72:

Thank you for taking time to share your experience with Tripadvisor! I am happy to hear you enjoyed your stay with us and liked the design of your suite. We hope your travels bring you back to the Farmington area again so we can welcome you back as our guest again.

Florida
Reviewed August 28, 2012

I have been a Hilton Honors member for fifteen years and been to many of the Hilton family properties. Without question, this is the nicest Hampton Inn that I have stayed at.

Clean and meticulously maintained, the staff were welcoming and accomodated any request we had during the two days we stayed at this Inn.

If this is the future of Hampton Inn properties, then they will undoubtedly make many visitors pleased.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Conchobar
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this review, August 31, 2012
Dear Conchobar:

Thank you so much for your loyalty to Hilton! It is always great to hear from our guests and I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Farmington area!

Pearl River, NY
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I am a Hilton Diamond member and have stayed in many of the hilton chain hotels....This is one of the nicest Hotels to stay at if you have a choice....In the past, I have stayed in several of the local hilton family hotels (homewood suites, Hilton garden inn, Hampton, etc).... This is the nicest by far!

Room Tip: Try to get a suite if you can....
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this review, August 24, 2012
Dear omalley115:

Thank you for taking time to review our property! It is great to see that our Hilton Honors Diamond Members are raving about our hotel! We appreciate the kind words and look forward to seeing you again!

Carlsbad, California
Reviewed August 22, 2012

What a beautiful hotel in a breathtaking location. My room was exquisite and the staff was beyond friendly. They were warm and welcoming and genuine. I travel almost half the year for business and stay at a lot of hotels, including Hampton Inns all over the country.

This Hampton Inn is The Best!!

Room Tip: I recommend the suite.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear WendeWylie:

Thank you so much for the review! I am glad you enjoyed your stay and were able to enjoy the beautiful area. You should come back in the fall for the foliage, it is truly breathtaking!

We hope to see you again soon!

Antrim, New Hampshire
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Everything about this hotel was impressive- but most important to me was the friendliness and helpfulness and caring of the staff. The shuttle was very helpful as I was going back and forth to the hospital every day for almost 2 weeks- it was a difficult time for me and they were so kind and caring. I really felt as if I was in a " home away from home" . I highly recommend this hotel and if I need to stay in the area again this is where I will stay- keep up the good work and keep that staff!

Breakfast was super too- and the fresh coffee always available--thank you for a good experience.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this review, August 17, 2012
Dear Chrisinnh29728:

Thank you for your kind words. It is our goal to ensure all of our guest feel at home. I am glad you were able to enjoy our breakfast each morning and fresh coffee. We look forward to welcoming you back the next time you are in the Farmington area.

Lindsey Brodeur
Also consider these accommodations in or near Farmington
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Bristol, Connecticut
Homewood Suites Hartford Farmington
Farmington Inn
Farmington Inn
#4 of 7 in Farmington
Courtyard Hartford Farmington
Extended Stay America - Hartford - Farmington
Fairfield Inn & Suites Plainville

Been to Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington? Share your experiences!