$139
  • Pool
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

Courtyard Hartford Farmington(Farmington)(Great Value!)
$113
Savings alert! 29% below average rates

The price you found is 29% lower than this hotel's average rate of $160/night.

$220
$119
Farmington Inn(Farmington)
$143
$137
Priceline
$119
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $138/night.

$59
$56
Red Roof
$162
Doubletree.com
$54
All reviewsfront deskgreat hotelcomplimentary breakfastthe breakfast areacoffee and teaking suitethe hotel staffindoor poolclean roomsexercise roomwould highly recommend this hotelpleasant stayfitness centerexcellent staywaffle makerwafflesbusiness trip
Reviewed March 31, 2012

I stayed here for two nights with the youth group from my church. From the time we checked in to the time we checked out the service was excellent. Many amenities included and a great selection for breakfast. There is aleay someone at the front desk, even overnight. I've stayed in many hotels and many are not nearly as clean as this one. The major plus for me is the sheets on the bed are changed every morning and the bed was so comfortable I slept like a baby. I was I could bring this hotel with me on every trip I go. I would definetly stay here again.

• Stayed: March 2012
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2012

Dear Dnieves:

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review regarding your recent stay with us. Our team loves to hear such wonderful feedback from our guests! Our housekeeping department prides themselves on the work they do each day and I am glad you appreciate their hard work! We look forward to welcoming you back to our property!!

Reviewed February 15, 2012

Most Hampton Inn's are about the same, since they're a major national chain. However, this is the nicest one that I've ever stayed in, and I'm in one of these every other week. The hotel is brand new and tastefully decorated. The staff are professional. The location is nothing special, but very few of the local business hotels are.

Room Tip: They have enormous suites available. Sometimes, I'm upgraded to one without asking.
  • Stayed: February 2012, traveled on business
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded February 21, 2012

Dear Anthony C:

Thanks so much for the great review!! I am excited to share your comments with our team as they love to hear how happy our guests are! We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Farmington area, and we will do our best to keep upgrading you!

Reviewed January 21, 2012

I booked two rooms for Thanksgiving 2011 through the Hampton Inn website and prepaid with a credit card about a month before the date. I asked for two adjoining rooms, but when we arrived, we were told that the adjoining rooms were not available. The breakfast bar ran out of a number of intems on this stay--there was no plain oatmeal left, no decaffinated tea, and they were short on hot beverage cups. The hotel was full, but wouldn't management know this ahead and plan accordingly? Our bathtub drain was blocked and the tub filled up with water when we took a shower. We reported this the first evening there and were told it would be taken care of the next day--it wasn't. So we asked the second day to have the drain fixed--it didn't receive any attention while we were there and we reported it to the front desk on check out. She said we would get one night free and asked for our credit card. We were then charged for the rooms a second time and supposedly refunded for one of the rooms--but I didn't realize that until later when the husband in the second party asked if he should have been charged for his room. When we returned home, I called the hotel and nothing showed on the computer. I had to wait to talk to the manager, who could find nothing either--but agreed to check. It took a whole day before she found the original charge--I reminded her that we were also to be refunded one night because of the drain. I had to send the info to Am. Express to get it resolved. It took two months, but was eventually refunded.

Room Tip: Call several months early on a holiday.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
4  Thank JBug46
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2012

Dear Ladybug1146,

Sorry to hear about your stay with us. This is not the level of service that we strive to provide and I am sorry we fell short during your stay. It is good to know that the problem with the billing was resolved, and sorry for the delay.
I hope the next time you are in the Farmington area that you will stay with us again, and we will make sure your stay is great!

Reviewed January 17, 2012

This is a newer Hampton Inn. The rooms are clean and the bed is extremely comfortable. The bathroom is large and very clean. Check-in and check-out were easy and very quick. I only stayed one night and did not eat the breakfast that is provided, but the breakfast room looked new and modern. The only glitch was that the computers in the business center were not working and the front desk staff could not help. They said that the computers are serviced by an outside agency. But if you want a clean, comfortable, quiet, affordable room, this is the place. Hopefully the computers problem was just temporary.

• Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Traverler1
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded January 19, 2012

Dear Traverler1:

Thank you so much for taking time to post a review on your stay with us! I am happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will make sure to share your review with the team. We did get the computers up and running in the business center so the next time you are here you can use them. Hope to see you again soon!!

Reviewed January 2, 2012

We stayed for New Years eve 2011, the room was very clean, however could have been presented better.

The bedding which is important to me did not hit the mark because the quilt looked lumpy and unkempt, which was a pity as the whole ensemble was clean and white.

The pillows are soft and comfy, but the bed itself was not, at least not for a person who suffers back discomforf.

Again, I wish hotels would not put the coffee pot in the bathroom, so unhygenic, have they not hear about the report together by the show "Myth Busters"!

Fortunately the breakfast offered was good, lots of choice. Loved the disposable trays, so you could take your food to the room if you wished. There is tea/coffee available 24/7 in the lobby, plus the daily newspaper.

The hotel is very welcoming, furnished with style, and the staff are approachable and accommodating.

I would stay here again, but mainly because it is close to our relatives.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Eluthra
Lindsey B, General Manager at Hampton Inn & Suites Hartford/Farmington, responded to this reviewResponded January 4, 2012

Dear Eluthra:

Thank you so much for posting a review on your stay with us! I am happy to hear that your overall opinion of the stay was good. I have shared your comments on the bedding with our Executive Housekeeper so she can take a look at your concerns. I am sorry that the comforter was not satisfactory as this is not what we strive for.
I am happy to hear you felt the hotel was welcoming and the staff approachable and accommodating!

We look forward to seeing you again the next time you are in the Farmington area!