“Great lunch menu”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Ponte Vecchio Trattoria
Reviewed September 4, 2012

We had a delicious lunch. The lunches are very reasonable with good size portions. The service was good as well.

There are newer reviews for Ponte Vecchio Trattoria

Reviewed May 25, 2012

A little off the beaten track unless you know exactly where to find it. Great atmosphere with a menu and service to match. They use to have a dinner special that was truly a great value, but even without it, the food is still delicious along with a nice variety of wines. Highly recommend this restaurant to any foodie out there looking for a fine dining experience.

Reviewed May 14, 2012

What a delightful place to go, especially for lunch! Prices and selection should suit anyone, especially if you want a plentiful and delicious meal! My mind turns here when I think of having a nice relaxing lunch alone or with friends.
Parking may be a bit tricky, but it certainly is worth going an extra few steps for an enjoyable meal.
I've got to get there for dinner -- soon!

Reviewed March 30, 2012

My husband and I have been enjoying Ponte Vecchio's food and service for the last 7 years. The food is delicious, the menu is extensive without being overwhelming and the service is attentive and friendly. You are always welcomed with a smile by the hostess. We highly recommend dinner at Ponte Vecchio.

Reviewed January 3, 2012

I know a lot of people who like this place. I don't get it. Food weak, service weak, atmosphere terrible. One time I went and someone who worked there must be a gardener. There were lilacs EVERYWHERE. I love lilacs, but outdoors and not where you are trying to eat pasta. ew