“Vino on the brick walk is an outstanding combination of selection, quality, quantity, service and price”
Review of Vino On The Brick WALK - CLOSED

Vino On The Brick WALK
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Westport, Connecticut
Reviewed November 11, 2010

If you live anywhere withing driving distance of Vino on the Brick Walk in fairfield connecticut you deserve a trip and treat. The food selections are truley Italian with some extra goodies mixed in. Bring your biggest appetite because they can do just about any dish family style sized with great prices. My last trip there was with a party of 6. We had 2 family style appetizers, a huge mista salad along with fried calamari. It was a good thing we had 6 people who were ready to eat because the appetizers were only the beginning of a fantastic dining experience. By the end of the night we had consumed 7 family style entrees ( minus 3 doggie bags ) along with 8 glasses of good wine and a couple large bottles of San Pelligrino. Oh did I mention the fresh bread and olive oil to start? YUMMY ! As I was saying when I was delivered the check I was equally impressed....$206.37 including tax !! Everyone left full, completely satisfied and in agreement, Vino hit another HOMERUN.....as they always have. If you are looking for a new GREAT PLACE and you haven't been here you deserve a try. ENJOY !!!
ps.. My family has been to Vino at least 30 times over the past 5 years and every time has been just like last Saturday night.