“My Favorite Italian Restaurant - EVER” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Mancuso's Restaurant & Bar

Mancuso's Restaurant & Bar
Ranked #8 of 215 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Business meetings, Special occasions, Large groups, Romantic
Stratford, Connecticut
“My Favorite Italian Restaurant - EVER”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 21, 2013

This is the most consistently enjoyable dining experience that I've had. We eat here regularly and I have never been disappointed. Sal does a great job with the quality of the food and in updating the menu. The staff is courteous, attentive, and quite professional. I could not recommend Mancuso's more highly!

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Kevin K

Stratford
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Consistantly satisfying!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 12, 2013

Mancuso's has captured the authentic flavors of Italian cuisine!!! Quality product at a fair and affordable price! Its alway so hard to decide what I'll order next because I know whatever I decide to order WILL BE DELICIOUS!!!! Beautiful dining experience... Atmoshere, food and their servers are always pleasant!!!!

• Visited April 2013
1 Thank 268KimM268
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Great place for a special occasion!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 20, 2013 via mobile

We held my mother's 70th birthday party at Mancuso's last night. SAL was so helpful and accommodating with the preparations! We told him what we would like to do and he made it happen. The food was delicious, and there was more than enough for everyone. The service was excellent. We were set up in the back room. There were about 20 of us, and still plenty of space. The back room is basically an enclosed patio, and I was a little concerned about my mom and her friends being cold, but that was not an issue at all. Overall it was a wonderful experience, I highly recommend Mancuso's!

• 4 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank DS1204
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Terrible!”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 5, 2013

Went for Valentine's day with another couple. All the food with the exception of the bread was at best mediocre. I swear people go her for the bread basket bc it is the only good thing not on the menu. The staff is lost in space or maybe bc it was busy that night but it is a restaurant and has been there for soo many years. I used to go when it was 3 brothers and the food was awesome. Too bad bc it has gone down the hil, Go somewhere else!

Visited February 2012
2 Thank ffldmom924
Bridgeport, Connecticut
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Excellent Food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

The Baked Artichokes appetizer with sun-dried tomatoes and fresh mozzarella is to die for.
Shrimp Alla Bracia grilled shrimp with sun-dried tomatoes, fresh basil, caramelized garlic, virgin olive oil and topped with grated parmesan reggiano cheese. served over linguini is killer

• Visited September 2012