“Great Lunch Spot”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 22, 2013

I eat here often for business lunches or just with friends. Cheery and sunny dining room. Great sandwiches and salads. Pizzas only so-so.

There are newer reviews for Centro Ristorante & Bar

Reviewed October 14, 2013

Really good Italian food with a great variety. Terrific take out with pasta dinners for two or four with all the fixings- salad, pasta, sauce.

Reviewed September 21, 2013

We love the food at Centro's however we witnessed two women who are wait staff locked in a bathroom stall together. One ran out without making eye contact or washing her hands. I went to use the stall only to find another woman in there who was flustered slammed the door. When she came out (what seemed to be long time) she said her friend had to give her a tampon, which was clearly not the truth. We complained to the management who did nothing about it. I was repulsed by the whole event and would not return.

4  Thank ammase
Reviewed August 10, 2013

We eat here almost every time that I'm in Fairfield. The food is consistent, since the late 1980s. In Fairfield, where restaurants open and close as often as restroom stall doors at Grand Central, that is really saying something. The menu is good. On this occasion, I had the minestrone and the salad with grilled shrimp. The shrimp were huge, but tender. I didn't like their flavor, but Mom did, so I'm willing to say that's just me. The rest of the salad was excellent, devoid of that atrocity known as iceberg lettuce, which should be banned. The minestrone was good, but they used to serve it with a dollop of pesto, which really made it. This is a nice, vibrant place for business, family, or friends.

Reviewed August 8, 2013

We had a nice meal with our two little girls. We stopped in off of Rt. 95 on our drive back home from vacation. Nice outdoor seating, we got to listen to the summer concert series in the gazebo next to the restaurant. Packed for a Wednesday night. Good food and reasonable prices. Service was a bit slow, but we didn't mind since the music outside was entertaining our little ones.