“Great salad and pizza ”

Ranked #3 of 270 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Kids favorite
Good service..staff is very well trained
The owner is very nice
Food is very good
Fun to sit at pizza bar

Date of visit: October 2019
1  Thank Amanda D
Write a reviewReviews (164)

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Pizza was ok, nice little outdoor area to sit and enjoy nice weather and the bar also looked like a nice place to have a few drinks

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Today I met a business colleague and we enjoyed a nice lunch here. The service was great, we had a nice seat outdoors on the patio, they had a limited beer selection and the food was very good. I was a little disappointed at the small size of the portions, we split a pear salad and an eggplant pizza. I just don't think this restaurant stands out from any of the others in Fairfield, that might be because of what I ordered. I'd like to give it another try.

Date of visit: September 2019
Reviewed September 5, 2019 via mobile

Great pizzas which are brick oven style, chewy crust that tastes like nothing else in town, wine selection is very nice and service is excellent as well.

We go there 2 to 3 times a month and is in our regular rotation.

Date of visit: September 2019
1  Thank 412stevenp
Reviewed August 10, 2019

Many people swear by Pepe’s in New Haven, but Brick + Wood is a far better choice in my book. They offer friendly service, a casual atmosphere and some of the freshest, most delicious Italian food. Our favorites include the pear and Gorgonzola arancini in brown butter sage sauce, the B+W salad and the Gumba, a brick oven pizza with a delectable balance of spicy tomato sauce, Gorgonzola mozzarella/burrata, red onion, sopressata and hot pepper, and the truffle burrata (ask for extra toasts). I always get the special seasonal sangria with lunch. It really adds a festive and relaxed vibe. I have never tried dessert — i’ve Never had room! Highly recommend.

Date of visit: July 2019