The Inn at Fairfield Beach
The Circle Hotel Fairfield(Fairfield)(Great Value!)
$99
$89
RodewayInn
$127
  • Pool
All reviewsprivate beachbar next doorcollege bartasty muffinswhile visiting relativescollege studentstea and coffeeshort walk to the beachlighthouse suitewithin walking distanceview of the watermicrowave and fridgelocation is greatbeds were comfortablenice roomojnoise
Reviewed August 13, 2011

I loved my stay at The Inn at Fairfield Beach!! I come to CT every summer to visit family. I am so glad I decided to start staying at The Inn. It was so quiet, clean and convenient. The beach is so close, too. I walked to the beach everyday!

I plan on making reservations every August from now on. As a matter of fact I already made my reservations for next August! I highly recommend The Inn if you are looking for a homey-feeling hotel.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Lara G
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Wonderful hotel, very clean, close to the beach. We stayed on the third floor in the Nautical Suite. It is facing the ocean and has two windows with a view. Yes, the view is limited, but such is life in Fairfield. Very relaxing, will most definitely go back again.

Room Tip: Three floors with no elevator, get what works for you.
  • Stayed: August 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tanzio
Reviewed April 12, 2011

Recently stayed for a few nights at the Inn and had a great experience. The staff was friendly and helpful and the room I was in (more of a mini-suite really), the Bermuda room on the top floor with cathedral type ceilings and skylights, was clean and several cuts above the average hotel room. I would definitely stay here again versus some of the other possibilities along I95.

• Stayed: April 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed December 23, 2010

I enjoyed the Inn and it was a convenient and cozy place for our family in town for a holiday reunion. I'd recommend staying here as a great alternate to the I-95 chains. As a family operated business there are a few kinks that one may want know about:
- Not listed on all hospitality/travel websites
- Rooms are uniquely themed w/ ample room
- Nice beds, furnishings, toiletries
- Frig well stocked for breakfast/water/OJ/Muffins/cereal
- Bar next door (Seagrape) hasmore character than typ chain Lobby Bar
- Overcharged our account before arrival, requiring several days to resolve
- Friendly staff

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled with family
1  Thank doublemdoublet
Reviewed October 21, 2010

Stayed here on way to Manhattan, and considering it is only an hour or so from NYC, this is worlds apart - the inn is just minutes from an idyllic, empty Connecticut beach. The inn provides towels for the beach.Fairfield itself looked like a lovely town, with plenty of excellent shops and places to eat - everything is very beautiful, and we felt very safe as family with young children.
The staff at the Inn couldnt have been friendlier or more welcoming. Room was clean and spacious. We had the Artists studio. Each room is individually designed and felt v homely. The price includes breakfast, which meant a fridge stocked with muffins, milk, cereal and soft drinks - this is perfect for families with kids who demand b/fast at unusual times! the only drawback for us was that on our first night we were disturbed by noise from other rooms and a nearby venue, and there was a bright light outside the room which made sleeping hard - but it is important to remember that this is more of a motel than a soulless hotel which is soundproofed and blackout blinded! Overall would definitely return here!

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family