“Great pizza”

Frank Pepe's Pizzeria Napoletana
Ranked #2 of 224 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed May 8, 2013

Went for a quick bite for pizza. Famous for the white clam pizza. It was a bit noisy but the wait was worth it. Still like the other Frank Pepe Pizza in New Haven on Wooster street. Here in Fairfield there was no long wait be seated and the accept credit cards.

Reviewed April 24, 2013 via mobile

Family favorite. Nowhere else even comes close...pepe's has ruined us for all other pizza...thankful that we don't live down the block or we'd need America's Biggest Loser to step in!

Reviewed April 6, 2013

This is not like the Pepe's of New Haven. There was no line around the block -- we walked in at 1:00 PM on a Saturday and sat down right away. The pizza is made the old-fashioned way, with each pizza chef responsible for the "tomato pie" (as they call it) from start to finish. The great, deep coal oven is extremely awesome. The pizza is unique and delicious. I'd say this is one of the best pizza experiences I have ever had. Right off I-95, you can't afford NOT to stop for a bite. Huzzah! Huzzah! Huzzah!

Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have never been a huge fan of Pepes from New Haven, still feel the same about this one in Fairfield. If you like dry, burnt pizza come to this place.

1  Thank Jeanna432
Reviewed March 15, 2013 via mobile

The pizza is flavorless. I can't believe that people wait in line to eat here. I come because my boyfriend likes it, but I have yet to enjoy a pizza from Pepe's. I would rather bake a frozen pizza from the grocery store.

1  Thank DS1204