“Great place, awesome staff, excellent food!”

Pronto Chop Shop & Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 254 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Reviewed December 20, 2017 via mobile

I don’t get out enough to see friends. Family friends. We’ve known each other for more years than we’ll ever admit to. When Glen Grella opened this elongated restaurant four years ago, there was one sure thing he had going for him. Location. But geez! It was so thin you could hardly fit more than a handful of tables in there. But his choices of menu items and the rapid cooking staff he has there makes waiting at a minimum for great turnaround. He’s always there with a smile, ready to chat with you as soon as you arrive, intent on making your stay memorable.
This time my wife and I tried their Shrimp Casino Pizza, pictured below. It arrived exactly as I imagined it would. Beautifully done. A true work of art. And it tasted as good as it looked.
I would graciously offer this wonderfully charming, extremely friendly (and healthy!) restaurant to each and every person within an earshot. You will not be disappointed!!!

Date of visit: December 2017

Reviewed September 30, 2017

My wife and I wanted to try a place that we hadn't been to before here in Fairfield. We were impressed by the menu selection and decided to go with a "Beet Generation" Wrap and a "Powermix Wrap". When I got in line to place my order I was fortunate enough to meet the owner "Glenn". He was very attentive to his guests and has a great rapport with both his customers and his employees. We also shared a "Di Parma" thin crust pizza. The wraps were freshly made with quality ingredients and were thoroughly enjoyable. The pizza was excellent as well! We'll be back!

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Stopped in this place to give it a try, from Saratoga NY, visit Fairfield once a month, it is now a must go every time I visit. Fantastic quality with a great selection of salads wraps and pizza. Owners are very personable people who are great to converse with while being in the establishment.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017

I ordered the daily special - with kale, goat cheese, cranberries, almonds and some other ingredients. It was yummy. The place is tiny and a little chaotic but I came at the noon rush. Seating is limited but blessedly most of the orders were to go.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

My favorite salads! I highly recommend the Angus and the Cobb! The clam chowder is one of the best I have ever had! You can't get friendlier service than you do at Pronto!

Date of visit: April 2017