“Youza! What a Find!”

Pronto Chop Shop & Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 254 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Reviewed September 30, 2017

My wife and I wanted to try a place that we hadn't been to before here in Fairfield. We were impressed by the menu selection and decided to go with a "Beet Generation" Wrap and a "Powermix Wrap". When I got in line to place my order I was fortunate enough to meet the owner "Glenn". He was very attentive to his guests and has a great rapport with both his customers and his employees. We also shared a "Di Parma" thin crust pizza. The wraps were freshly made with quality ingredients and were thoroughly enjoyable. The pizza was excellent as well! We'll be back!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 27, 2017

Stopped in this place to give it a try, from Saratoga NY, visit Fairfield once a month, it is now a must go every time I visit. Fantastic quality with a great selection of salads wraps and pizza. Owners are very personable people who are great to converse with while being in the establishment.

Date of visit: September 2017
Reviewed September 1, 2017

I ordered the daily special - with kale, goat cheese, cranberries, almonds and some other ingredients. It was yummy. The place is tiny and a little chaotic but I came at the noon rush. Seating is limited but blessedly most of the orders were to go.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

My favorite salads! I highly recommend the Angus and the Cobb! The clam chowder is one of the best I have ever had! You can't get friendlier service than you do at Pronto!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Pronto is my new favorite spot for lunch in Fairfield! The food is great and the customer service is even better. The service was very fast.

Date of visit: April 2017