“A must stop whenever in Fairfield”

Pronto Chop Shop & Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 260 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Reviewed September 27, 2017

Stopped in this place to give it a try, from Saratoga NY, visit Fairfield once a month, it is now a must go every time I visit. Fantastic quality with a great selection of salads wraps and pizza. Owners are very personable people who are great to converse with while being in the establishment.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed September 1, 2017

I ordered the daily special - with kale, goat cheese, cranberries, almonds and some other ingredients. It was yummy. The place is tiny and a little chaotic but I came at the noon rush. Seating is limited but blessedly most of the orders were to go.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed April 17, 2017 via mobile

My favorite salads! I highly recommend the Angus and the Cobb! The clam chowder is one of the best I have ever had! You can't get friendlier service than you do at Pronto!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Pronto is my new favorite spot for lunch in Fairfield! The food is great and the customer service is even better. The service was very fast.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I stumbled into Pronto while in the area on business. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly service and great food. I wanted to find a healthier place to eat and I found it in Pronto. I had a hard time choosing what I wanted as all of the menu options looked delicious. I decided on the steak wrap. All of the ingredients were fresh. I will certainly be back to Pronto if I'm ever in the area again and in need of a good meal.

Date of visit: March 2017