“Amazing!”

Pronto Chop Shop & Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 254 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Reviewed April 9, 2017

Pronto is my new favorite spot for lunch in Fairfield! The food is great and the customer service is even better. The service was very fast.

Date of visit: April 2017

Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I stumbled into Pronto while in the area on business. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly service and great food. I wanted to find a healthier place to eat and I found it in Pronto. I had a hard time choosing what I wanted as all of the menu options looked delicious. I decided on the steak wrap. All of the ingredients were fresh. I will certainly be back to Pronto if I'm ever in the area again and in need of a good meal.

Date of visit: March 2017
Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Very good salads, wraps and pizza. Very friendly and fairly quickly service. Not a lot of seating but enough for the crowd that was there when we were. The owner was there - he certainly wants to make sure you enjoy your experience.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Stopped in for a quick lunch. Wraps were the best we've ever had. Everything was perfectly fresh and delicious and wrapped to perfection! No soggy mess here! Menu looked great. Too bad we don't live in the area. We'd visit often!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Wraps, salads and pizza. Best gluten free wraps I've ever had! Great for take-out lunch or dinner at the beach. A few tables but mostly a 'to go' place. Highly recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2016