“Great Food and Friendly Service”

Pronto Chop Shop & Pizzeria
Ranked #18 of 254 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Healthy, Cafe
Reviewed March 16, 2017 via mobile

I stumbled into Pronto while in the area on business. I was pleasantly surprised by the friendly service and great food. I wanted to find a healthier place to eat and I found it in Pronto. I had a hard time choosing what I wanted as all of the menu options looked delicious. I decided on the steak wrap. All of the ingredients were fresh. I will certainly be back to Pronto if I'm ever in the area again and in need of a good meal.

Date of visit: March 2017

Reviewed November 19, 2016 via mobile

Very good salads, wraps and pizza. Very friendly and fairly quickly service. Not a lot of seating but enough for the crowd that was there when we were. The owner was there - he certainly wants to make sure you enjoy your experience.

Date of visit: November 2016
Reviewed October 17, 2016

Stopped in for a quick lunch. Wraps were the best we've ever had. Everything was perfectly fresh and delicious and wrapped to perfection! No soggy mess here! Menu looked great. Too bad we don't live in the area. We'd visit often!

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016 via mobile

Wraps, salads and pizza. Best gluten free wraps I've ever had! Great for take-out lunch or dinner at the beach. A few tables but mostly a 'to go' place. Highly recommend it.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed August 12, 2016 via mobile

This small space on Main Street, Fairfield has only a few tables, so plan your visit off prime meal time if you want to eat there. The day we were there they were very busy, and service was friendly and fast. They seem to do a large take-out business. Our salad was very fresh and tasty. We ordered fairly priced slices of cheese pizza. I think each was around $2.50. The pizza was thin and crisp and not at all greasy. The flavor was good-- not the quality sauce and cheese you find at places that focus solely upon pizza, but good nevertheless. We had no problem finding a parking space in adjacent lot. The sandwiches looked good. They offer a wide variety to please any palate. We'd return for a quick, inexpensive lunch.

Date of visit: August 2016