“Simply amazing”

Ranked #21 of 239 Restaurants in Fairfield
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Met a girlfriend here one Friday afternoon for lunch. If we had more time we would've sat right through dinner time. From the lunch menu I ordered the Capellini con Piselli e Prosciutto and I thought I was going to hurt myself as I could not put the fork down. The wine selections are great as well. Very very nice environment....I'd go again and again and again. Great host/service!

Reviewed March 6, 2013

Great Service as always with Quattro Pazzi. The staff is always very friendly and accommodating. Great setup for accessible seating and facilities. Price is median for the type of restaurant. Calamari Appetizer is fantastic and they always have a great selection of wines. Specials are good but the specialty is the Pasta.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

My husband and I had heard great things about Quattro Pazzi, and decided to try it last Saturday evening. We both love Italian food, so it was a no-brainer. I must say that the staff was the most accommodating and helpful I have ever encountered. The surroundings are attractive and spotless. The food was very good -- certainly for the price. My only complaint is that the noise level was very high. I don't like to have to shout at my partner across the table. We would probably go there again, but during the week.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

Arrived 610 pm Saturday night. No reservations accepted and restaurant was almost full. Tables are pretty close to each other, and the noise level is high, but the FOOD is worth it. I had the linguini pescatore ( $24) which was 2 giant scallops, 2 large shrimp, many mussels and several small clams in a zesty marinara sauce over linguini. It was absolutely fantastic and the portion was quite big. My wife had the Veal Sorrentina ($27) which was medallions of veal, eggplant, mozzarella,prosciutto, sherry wine and a hint of marinara. It was excellent too. We had brushetta for an appetizer, it was okay. For dessert we had the tiramisu and Billys apple tart with ice cream. Both were excellent. prices are not cheap but well worth it. Park diagonally across the street in the strip shopping center.

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Food is good but used to be better. Very crowded and the servers are nice but overwhelmed. Many times they try and rush you out to get the next table in. Sad, bc the pasta dishes are very good but not enjoyable and was rushed! The prices are not proportionate to value. Pay high prices but get awesome food, go to the Tarry Lodge in Westport, Batali's place!