“Good selection and helpful staff”

Fairfield Cheese Company
Ranked #3 of 25 things to do in Fairfield
Brookline, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Good selection and helpful staff”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

My wife and I really enjoyed our visit here. Geat selection of cheeses and cured meat, and the staff iwas endlessly patient letting us taste to our hearts content, plus very knowledgable about their product as well. Be prepared to drop some serious dough here, the variety and quality comes at a cost, but well worth it.

Visited July 2013
2 Thank DMacNH

Boston, MA
50 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 150 helpful votes
“Worth a stop”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

We initially stopped by to escape the heat, but found a very well-informed owner, great cheese samples, and interesting wine/cheese related gifts. This is not just a strip-mall quick-stop....try to visit and enjoy!

Visited July 2013
3 Thank andrew02459
Fairfield, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“My cheese fix”
Reviewed July 1, 2013

Whenever I'm craving good cheese, this is my go to place.
Large selection of imported and local cheeses and very good prices.

Visited May 2013
2 Thank FM08
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 14 helpful votes
“Foodie Paradise!!”
Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

This place is foodie paradise! So much more than their wonderful array of Cheeses. You will find artisan chocolate from Brooklyn,
Olive Oils, pickled vegetables, take away in house made hors derves, pepperonis and sausages, brushettas, ALL kinds of delicious things, too many to list. Plus a nice selection of kitchen gifts and books. A great place for gifts if you have a food lover in your life. I found every product I have read about in magazines. The owners and staff are friendly, knowledgable and helpful. You can taste any cheese before you buy. They also offer cheese classes.
Quality, local and beyond,
artisan, fine foods, gourmet and in house made items. Just Go! Support Local Businesses!

Visited May 2013