“wonderful”
Review of Mamma Mina

Mamma Mina
Ranked #115 of 224 Restaurants in Fairfield
Cuisines: Italian
Description: We are one of the oldest restaurants in fairfield, proudly serving traditional Italian cuisine in a friendly open atmosphere.
Reviewed July 12, 2013

the best pasta fazool i've ever eaten its cozy, wonderful, the bread is divine, the pizza is delicious the manager/owner is nice, and overall this is the best meal i've ever eaten

Reviewed July 1, 2013

I've dined here several times as a teenager, and recently went back with my parents for a pizza night. We order apps, drinks, pizza. The food was average, the decor outdated, and not very welcoming for a Fairfield County eatery. Service was slow and unattentive at this time of 8 pm. When the check arrived, we were shocked at the soda price. My Dad had two CANNED sodas - total $5.50. You can purchase canned soda in any convenience store or gas station for $0.99. Upon approaching the manager about this, he was rude and not wiliing to even discuss it. When I stated my case, he told me and my elderly mother to "don't come back - leave - and don't ever come back." Wow, now isn't the customer always right? Not in this case whatsoever. We spent $60 for pizza, two soups, two glasses of wine and two sodas. You would thinkg the manager would take maybe $2 off to keep locals happy. No way. Steer clear of this outdated, dark and dingy place. You are not a customer, you are only a dollar sign.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

The food was not great, they didn't have the air conditioning up high enough and it took over 20 minutes just to get the check. We were going to get up and start to leave just to get someone's attention. never going back.