“Very nice.”

Cuisines: Sushi, Asian, Thai, Fusion
Good for: Families with children, Business meetings, Romantic
“Very nice.”
Reviewed November 10, 2012 via mobile

I have 2 reviews today, first this is was a positive exp. The place was nice and staff helpful. The food was very fresh and came out hot and ready to go. The drinks where nice and made the correct way. My friends and i enjoyed this place so they asked me to write a positive review....go here you will like it.

New York City, New York
“Good food”
Reviewed July 16, 2012

It's a little pricey but the food is very good. We've had the lettuce cups, salmon teriyaki, I love their YAKI-UDON which is stir fried Udon noodles with a delicious sauce. Never had sushi here but I live in NY and try to find restaurants here that have a great stir-fry udon and this is still my favorite!!

Visited June 2012
“Consistently Excellent”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

I can not stop conning back!! The atmosphere is beautiful and the place is superbly clean even the bathrooms! I have never had a bad meal. They always use fresh quality ingredents. The deals are the best at happy hour! Sometimes I even come during happy hour just to eat appetizers. Just a small warning sometimes the seafood entrees can be a little undercooked for my taste, but never raw, Unless of course if you get sushi! Never the less it's clean affordable and they use fresh quality ingredients. Highly recommended.

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice place, good food”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

This was a busy place on the night I visited. I sat in the bar area (as I do when dining solo). There was not a shortage of people to watch! The staff were great and the food was delicious. Sweet Basil hit the spot for me.

Visited April 2012
New York City, New York, USA
“Long overdue”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I was told about this restaurant roughly 3 yrs. ago because I love sushi and never took the recommendation seriously. Because I frequent another restaurant in the same area, I happen to notice it's location and decided to stop in. From Day 1, I've enjoyed dining here. The staff is overly friendly and welcomes you as if they've known you for years. Always great food/drinks.

Visited February 2012