“Nice place, good food”

Dining options: Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Takeout
Charlotte, North Carolina
“Nice place, good food”
Reviewed April 26, 2012

This was a busy place on the night I visited. I sat in the bar area (as I do when dining solo). There was not a shortage of people to watch! The staff were great and the food was delicious. Sweet Basil hit the spot for me.

Visited April 2012

New York City, New York, USA
“Long overdue”
Reviewed April 24, 2012

I was told about this restaurant roughly 3 yrs. ago because I love sushi and never took the recommendation seriously. Because I frequent another restaurant in the same area, I happen to notice it's location and decided to stop in. From Day 1, I've enjoyed dining here. The staff is overly friendly and welcomes you as if they've known you for years. Always great food/drinks.

Visited February 2012
Fairfield, CT
“Not the best, or the worst”
Reviewed April 12, 2012

I have been here a few times with no problems, until a visit last year when I got food poisoning from eating the sushi. I went back last month for the first time since and I had the sushi again and was fine. It is definitely not the best sushi/Japanese restaurant in Fairfield, but it certainly cheeper and the food is pretty good.

Visited March 2012
Longmeadow, Massachusetts
“Fun Times – Decent Value”
Reviewed March 19, 2012

I've been to "Sweet Basil" on a couple of occasions. Loud, somewhat cramped, but fun for all, and a great staff. The food is nicely presented, but generally just average. Except for the sushi, which is both beautiful and delicious. Worth a try. PS - Try the fried calamari - you'll be pleasantly surprised.

• Visited March 2012
Fairfield, Connecticut
“Thai and a bit more...”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Have been there several times and have always had a wonderful meal. The menu is mostly Thai with with sushi selections.