“BEST PASTRY EVER”

Ranked #1 of 7 Bakeries in Enfield
Middlebury, Connecticut, United States
“BEST PASTRY EVER”
Reviewed June 20, 2012

We found Russo's just traveling around when staying up the street. They have more different flavors of cannolis than I have ever seen. Their pastry was to "die for". We also purchased there soups and they were fantastic. Can't wait to go back.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Lisa C

Coventry, Connecticut
“AMAZING!! Going back this week”
Reviewed March 6, 2012

We went to check out Russo's last Friday after I heard about it on the radio. (They were having listeners call in with the best pizza place in the state.) When you walk in, you would have no idea they make pizza or that you could eat it there. There are LOADS of delicious looking Italian pastries, especially cannoli’s, and there were these massive loaves of Italian bread on the counter for sale. We ordered the margarita pizza and went to sit down and wait. The pizza and two cans of Diet Coke came to $18 without tip. We waited about 15 minutes and out came the most amazing looking pizza I've ever seen. My husband and I love the doughy crust and this was PERFECT. I can't even begin to tell you how amazing this pizza was. We're going back this weekend to take my family it was soooo good!

Just a head's up, most people were coming in just to pick up their order that they had already called in. There were only 5 or 6 tables there to eat it there, but we also got to enjoy a steaming hot pie! Don't go for the atmosphere, absolutely go for the taste!

• Visited March 2012
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Couldn't hide my enjoyment!”
Reviewed October 1, 2011

I went to a friend's party recently and they had a selection of these pastries there. They were amazing! I am not one to go and express my opinions publicly but I actually was quite vocal to everyone at the party about how great these are. I will definitely be checking out this place the next time I am in Enfield. AWESOME!

Visited October 2011
1 Thank deadrock
Thomasville, Georgia
“Worth a trip!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

I usually go here at least 3 or 4 times a month. And I've never had a bad experience. They have many great foods to choose from, canolies, grinders, pizza's, deserts and so much more. I've been going here for just over a year now, and am treated like family every time I go!

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank mrjingles88
“Great cakes, cookies, pastries, pizza, and calzones.”
Reviewed April 10, 2011

Anything I've ever gotten from Russo's has been fantastic. Great ingredients, friendly people. Highly recommended!

3 Thank Billyw715