“Good for Happy Hour”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed March 14, 2013

This is a good spot for happy hour, which runs from 4:00 - 6:00 p.m. weekdays. They have good drink specials ($4 house wines and well drinks) and a happy hour menu. Skip the Harvest Ravioli, though; it's cloyingly sweet and the bacon bits don't do enough to offset that. The cheese plate should also be avoided, although it's kind of amusing to see how a restaurant could mess up something so seemingly easy. The eggplant fries are very good, and they also offer "pasta bowl" specials, though I haven't tried these. The service in the bar area is usually very good. Overall rating for happy hour: Very Good.

I would avoid the Hazard Grille for dinner. Their entrees, some of which are good, are way overpriced. The restaurant also needs a serious makeover, particularly when they are charging so much for food. The wood on some of the tables in the dining room is chipped off, carpets look worn (which is why they keep lighting low, I'm guessing), and the decor is just dated overall. Rating for dinner service: Average, at best.

Reviewed March 2, 2013 via mobile

Six of us showed up at 6 on Saturday for our 60th birthday. Debbie was our server and did a great job.fish and chips best we've had in a long time. Scallops , chicken sausage penne and statler chicken all tasty. Good value , good service, good food.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ordered the stuffed chicken dinner which wasn't cooked. They cooked the same meat and didn't give me new veggies or risotto, just heated up what was left. The chicken was dry after receiving it again and in clumps. Totally gross. I had been to this restaurant years ago and thought it was terrible. I thought I'd try it again.... huge mistake. Thee owner or chef was at a back table drinking and burped several times. I didn't know he was the owner or chef until I visited the website and saw his face. Unprofessional establishment and bad food.

My sangria was good. That's it.

Reviewed February 25, 2013

Have been going here for years. I liked it so much i started to pass the word around and now i have a lot of people i know go there. keep up the good work.

Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visited the hazard grille in november and ate on the lounge bar part of the restaraunt. are food was great, I had the french dip sandwich and my wife had the chicken sandwich and they both came with fries and they were the best. I dont know how they make them so good but we really enjoyed them. They have live music in the lounge area on weekends.