“The service was rushed and the food wasn't cooked.” 1 of 5 bubbles

Hazard Grille
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
“The service was rushed and the food wasn't cooked.”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

I ordered the stuffed chicken dinner which wasn't cooked. They cooked the same meat and didn't give me new veggies or risotto, just heated up what was left. The chicken was dry after receiving it again and in clumps. Totally gross. I had been to this restaurant years ago and thought it was terrible. I thought I'd try it again.... huge mistake. Thee owner or chef was at a back table drinking and burped several times. I didn't know he was the owner or chef until I visited the website and saw his face. Unprofessional establishment and bad food.

My sangria was good. That's it.

• 1 of 5 bubbles

“Great food for good price”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2013

Have been going here for years. I liked it so much i started to pass the word around and now i have a lot of people i know go there. keep up the good work.

Visited February 2013
HARTFORD, CT
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Best fries ever.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 19, 2013

We visited the hazard grille in november and ate on the lounge bar part of the restaraunt. are food was great, I had the french dip sandwich and my wife had the chicken sandwich and they both came with fries and they were the best. I dont know how they make them so good but we really enjoyed them. They have live music in the lounge area on weekends.

Visited November 2012
New Hartford, Connecticut
“slow service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2013

Went about 1:30 so not busy, waited 2 minutes to be seated, then another 2 for waitress to acknowledge us. She came back 2 minutes later and asked for our order. I said we would like something to drink 1st. Think she was bothered when I asked what they had for beer. The other 2 waitstaff in the area seemed to work faster and get drinks, food, bill etc faster to there tables. I had the catfish po-boy was ok, but could of used a little more fish. My wife had the shrimp po-boy, it was too spicy for her and the waitress replaced it for her. Think it took longer to get the 2nd one than the original meal. Again had to wait for the check and for her to take the credit card.

• Visited February 2013
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Rhode Island
“Nice atmosphere and good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2013

Upscale food with great presentation. Delicious. A bit pricy but worth it. Very nice evening entertainment in the lounge area. We eat here often.

• Visited November 2012