“Family Friendly Fun!”
Review of Frankie's Fireshouse Restaurant - CLOSED

Frankie's Fireshouse Restaurant
Reviewed January 19, 2017 via mobile

Great service! Our waitress was fantastic and obviously well seasoned because we didn't even have to ask for extra napkins or refills for the kids! Pizza was good and the kids love the Mac and cheese bites. Would definitely go there again.

Date of visit: December 2016

Reviewed October 26, 2016

On many occasions I stop into Frankies and get take-out pizza for my family. They never disappoint. Their classic pizzas are some of the best in the area and their specialty pizzas are definitely something to try.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed September 19, 2016 via mobile

We had pizza and it was delicious! The pepperoni was very good and the sauce. will definitely be ordering from there soon!!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed August 23, 2016

Located in a not so popular strip of businesses, you will find Frankies Pizza. Excellent tasty and plenty for all. You really need to try this place. Their menu is good and everything I have tried there is delicious.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed September 9, 2015

Must be nostalgia, or I must be a picky pizza eater. I thought their pizza was alright, but nothing special. I do agree with other reviewers on the slowness of food coming out. When we had it slow, though, we saw a super size party pizza getting ready for delivery, so they're probably occupied tossing these monsters.
I have their wraps once in a while (SO likes their burgers) and the portions, with the fries, are enormous.

Date of visit: August 2015