“What A Choice!!!!!”

Silvia's Gourmet Restaurant
Ranked #11 of 113 Restaurants in Enfield
Reviewed January 26, 2017

The food was GREAT!!!... the ambiance above average!!! I had great service and a great German meal.... everything is home made and it was certainly delicious.... this rivals some great restaurants in Milwaukee for German food and they serve ALL European dishes..... this is a must visit if you are in the area!!!! It actually was that good!!!!!!!!

2  Thank gary c

Reviewed January 6, 2017 via mobile

Had never been to Silva's before. Kind of slow start. We were brought bread and soup before our drinks, but they were both very tasty...as were the drinks! Silvia came to our table and consulted with us about the food and answered any questions we had. She made some recommendations which we took her up on. A salad for our table came next to share (delicious) with homemade dressing. When dinner arrived we were not disappointed. Dessert was also provided all with the meal. We took enough home to share for another time. We will return as the food was great!

1  Thank Lisa C
Reviewed December 11, 2016 via mobile

What the atmosphere is lacking in, the food more than makes up for. When you walk in you feel like you are walking into an event hall. There is a large wooden dance floor with tables surrounding it. The staff was very friendly and eager to please. The menu is loaded with delicious home made items. My husband and I both couldn't resist the Polish platter. Our waitress started us off with a plate full of babka ( a polish bread with and without raisins). Then she brought a crock of family style soup, which was a chicken vegetable soup with a surprisingly delicious addition of pickles. Next came a relish tray with some very tastes pickled vegetables. Our main course brought back childhood memories with stuffed cabbage, sauerkraut, kielbasa, pork served over mashed potatoes and pierogis. More than enough food, 3/4 of mine went home for the next day's lunch. Just when I thought we were done our waitress showed up with a plate of treats. The brownie bars and apricot bars were better than the best. Silvia came around often to the table making sure we were satisfied with our food. We will definitely go back, looking forward to sampling some of her other creations

1  Thank lyndalou61
Reviewed November 12, 2016

My first try at veal schnitael. Absolutely loved it.
Transylvanian goulash was a bit spicy for me but was good and pasta in it perfectly cooked. She made me a half and half when I could not decide!

Soup was delicious.
Salad was perfectly fresh.

Everything was perfect.

Will. be back again and again.

Go here. You will not be sorry.

2  Thank Yolanda P
Reviewed September 7, 2016 via mobile

We were guests at Sylvia's Gourmet Restaurant. She had an array of appetizers like I've never seen before. Absolutely delicious and she bakes all of her fancy breads (out of this world). In fact, there was so much to choose from I thought that was the buffet.
But, then there was the buffet style dinner to choose from plus desserts.
An absolute experience well worth going to.

1  Thank Realtor73