“Gone downhill over the last few years!”
Review of Friendly's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Friendly's
Ranked #6 of 7 Dessert in Enfield
Thomasville, Georgia
“Gone downhill over the last few years!”
Reviewed August 14, 2011

Food used to be great 5 or 10 years ago...now it really sucks! Service is slow, food is usually cold when you get it. Even a simple request for a glass of water takes you 15 minutes to get. Not a place I go, or even suggest....If I were writing this 10 years ago, I would have suggested it..not today though!

• Visited June 2011
1 Thank mrjingles88

Connecticut
“Will never go back”
Reviewed August 12, 2011

Insanely slow service, could not follow my order- told the waitress I was allergic to tomatoes and couldn't have them on my meal- comes out loaded with them. I get the fact that she didn't cook it, but to hand it to me KNOWING I said I was allergic is upsetting. I also ordered a soft serve frenzy (strawberry short cake). I said " I know you guys like to add chocolate- please nothing with chocolate in my ice cream" Comes back with a soft serve chocolate cone and said "we were out of vanilla, you can have this". Seriously- these workers have 0 common sense

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank TravelingMusicMajor
Valencia, CA
“Out of towners found service extremely...”
Reviewed June 4, 2010

Out of towners found service extremely slow during non busy time (had to walk to the front to get the check). Way too pricy for average food. Temperature of food wasn't great either and my daughter had to wait for her final chicken wing! Odd.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Always packed.”
Reviewed January 8, 2008

Always packed.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“When I go to one of the...”
Reviewed November 20, 2007

When I go to one of the Friendly's in town, this is the one I pick. They get busy next to the mall/right off the highway, but there's almost always great service!

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook

Been to Friendly's? Share your experiences!