“Beware of the Specials!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buonavita Ristorante
Ranked #37 of 112 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Reviewed June 29, 2011

I visited this restaurant with family members. The smell of the steamer special arrived at our table before the clams. Any reputable chef would never allow rancid seafood to be served. I was afraid to eat anything from this kitchen. The cook then brought out a piece of raw scallop in a napkin and yelled at me to "smell this"! Nice way to treat your customers.......

3  Thank fulltimersam

Reviewed August 18, 2009

Great food every time. My favorite around. Must try if your in this area!!

Reviewed June 11, 2009

I love Buonavita. They serve the best Eggplant Parmigiana around for the best price. They are very generous with their portions; I can eat a lot, and I ALWAYS have leftovers from this place. The waitstaff are very friendly, and I highly recommend this restaurant.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Enfield, Connecticut
Reviewed November 20, 2007

Great food all the way around! One of my favorite pizza joints.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook