“TGI Fridays...where to go when everything else is closed”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 108 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Good for: Families with children
New York City, New York
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“TGI Fridays...where to go when everything else is closed”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We went a few times on a saturday nite and sat at the bar. It was always crowded. They have great specials sat nite after 10 pm including half price food. My boyfriend at the burger and I had the yummy spinach dip. We also had the $5 drink special apple martini which were not amazing but suffice.

• Visited March 2013

Costa Rica
“Review from a Regular”
Reviewed March 14, 2013

I go here frequently, as I work nearby. I generally try to sit in the bar area to avoid loud and messy children in the dining room. The food is typical TGI Friday's - corporate and dependable from location to location. The Jack Daniels chicken sandwich is very good, as is the pulled pork. Ribs are tasty, and the potstickers and fried green beans are good for appetizers. Friday's also offers some good drink specials.

What sets this Friday's apart from others is the fact that many of the servers and bartenders have worked there a long time. They know the menu, make good recommendations, and are good at accommodating special requests (leaving off ingredients, serving certain things on the side, substituting, etc.). One downfall is that they often use food runners, so if there's a problem with the order it may take a while for the server to check in and make it right. Usually, everything is fine, though!

The best servers are Lynsey and Becky, so ask for them if you can!

• Visited March 2013
Newark, Delaware
“Good Meal”
Reviewed January 15, 2013

I visited this location on a Tuesday around 8 pm. I was greeted at the door by 2 employees which open the inner doors for me. I was seated immediately as there were a few people eating and a few others at the bar. Courtney was my waitress. I ordered the Jack Daniels Rib Eye, potatoes, mixed veggies and a sprite. When the food came out, Courtney asked me to check to see if the steak was cooked to my expectations. I ordered it medium and when I cut into it, the steak was still a little rare inside. With a smile, she whisked it off to the kitchen and within 5 minutes was back with my plate. She was attentive without being obnoxious like some waitresses can be. The food was tasty. I really enjoyed myself as I didn't feel rushed and was able to relax. I will frequent this location again.

• Visited January 2013
Suffield, Connecticut
“Friendly Service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

Had not been there for a year or so and decided to stop by for lunch. Ate at the bar. The staff was friendly and knowledgeable about the menu. Must of had some good training as they did not miss a beat. The food was good. Not noisy for the afternoon. Was impressed from the previous times that I was there.

• Visited December 2012
Royston, United Kingdom
“Good value, excellent food.”
Reviewed November 20, 2012

Visited last week for a late lunch, about 2.30. It was very quiet, which is to be expected mid week at that time of day. Although the service was quite slow the 2 staff who served us were both very friendly and efficient.

The food was excellent, and the portion size large - after starters and main could not manage dessert, which was a shame as they looked fantastic. Also the non alcoholic cocktails were great!

We will definitely be returning and live 35 miles away!