“Not bad for a chain”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed March 6, 2014

I was happy to see new items on their menu. My husband had the Meditteranean trout. It was very tasty. I had my old stand-by of five cheese ziti. The salad was very fresh and the breadsticks were hot out of the oven, yum! Tom our server was very friendly and explained the new menu thoroughly.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

The experience at Olive Garden is typical of a chain restaurant. The food is good but not exciting. The price is reasonable and there are no surprises.

Reviewed December 28, 2013

Most of our group enjoyed the meal-including the entree, bread, salad n dessert. My four cheese penne serving was hot, seasoned right and a good sized portion. A little slow to get the order, bread and drinks refilled. Dani did a good job-but the kitchen slowed down the service.

By getting there just before 5pm on the wekend, we missed the rush coming in.

Located near the Enfield mall/Target just east of highway 91.

Reviewed November 15, 2013

I have never been to the Olive Garden until my birthday this past August. The food was excellent as well as the service. Ours in Danbury,Ct 06810 is located across the street from the Danbury Fair Mall. To think that the Olive Garden has been here for quite a while now also. I will return to relax, enjoy a good meal in a family atmosphere!

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

We ordered the pasta special and they didn't have the pasta I requested so for $50 for two people we ended up with a bowl of second choice pasta - salad - one glass of soda and a piece of cheese cake - not worth it.

Been to Olive Garden? Share your experiences!