“Too noisy in their !!”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Good for: Large groups
Reviewed May 28, 2013

It is not just this one but it seems like all of the Olive Garden's are a bit loud when it is full . The big open rooms just echo .

Reviewed May 21, 2013

My wife and I were on our way back from Hartford, CT heading north on Routh 91. We decided to have a late lunch and chose the Olive Garden Restaurant in Enfield, CT. We have eaten at a couple of Olive Garden Restaurants in CT and MA. One in West hartford, CT and the other in West Springfield, MA. West Hartford is OK, not great, but OK. West Springfield, MA needs some adult supervision and a caring attitude installed in the kitchen staff. The food is just thrown together like it was dumped from a frying pan onto the plate. Enough said about that.

The Enfield Olive Garden is warm, inviting and all smiles. The servers (ours was Heather today) are so warm, pleasant, intelligent, knowledgeable and accomodating. The food is the same menu as the other Olive Garden restaurants, but the food is fresh, well prepared and well assembled in an appetizing manner. I mean, each part of the dish stands out by itself. It is not all mashed together. The potato crisps were crisp and on top, the chicken was fresh, delicious and pan glazed, the pasta was done to perfection and the sauce was creamy. The bits of tomato were crisp and well displayed on the dish. Someone in that kitchen knows how to and feels obligated to prepare an appetizing looking dish that they are proud to serve. Mind you, this dish was the soup or salad, a select entre and two desserts for $12.95 each. In my mind, you can not beat the food, the ambience, attitude and value at the ENFIELD Olive Garden Restaurant. The staff are very friendly and accomodating also. Try it, you will love it.
Darian and Olga Paganelli

Reviewed May 20, 2013 via mobile

One off my favorite places to go when i am out of town. Food is reasonable . Live the soup and salad deal.. Wine is great variety. Love the Rossa. Yummmmm

Reviewed May 9, 2013

It is not awful....but not great either. I can't understand why someone would choose to dine here when Figaro's is right around the corner. OK, maybe Figaro's doesn't have a T.V. advertised special but in general the meals are only a little bit more money and a lot more tasty. Kudo's to the service level and the cleanliness of this Olive garden.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I hear people occasionally dis the Olive Garden as some kind of symbol of suburbia and a haven for old people, but I have found it to be quick, friendly, and full of good food. We went with two older teens, and they were not the only young folks in the restaurant. We were directed by a friendly hostess and seated quickly. The kids are naturally drawn to simple things like the breadsticks (we like them too), but enjoyed the salad as well. Two of our group tried a Seafood Brodetto and found it tasty. I had a chicken and shrimp dish, and the fourth of us tried fettucine alfredo. Compliments all around.

1  Thank Booha