“Best Pizza Anywhere”

Ann's Pizza & Restaurant
Ranked #39 of 111 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed August 17, 2014

My favorite pizza anywhere! Ann's has made great pizza for a long time and that did not change with the new owner. I am told that he has been on staff for many years and is using all the same recipes. The pizza is exactly the same as it has always been, Excellent!!! The crust is what makes this pizza, it is perfect. Id recommend the pepperoni and sausage pizza. The buffalo chicken pizza is good as well and others in my family really like the veggie pizzas. Take a trip to Ann's, you wont regret it!!

Reviewed April 15, 2014

This pizza was cooked right,and was substantial in their toppings Good crust, quality cheese. They now deliver so I'm told, so will definitely buy from them again and use delivery.

Reviewed April 9, 2014 via mobile

Ann's Pizza has been a part of Enfield for many years. There was a recent ownership change, but the pizza and entrees are still worth the trip. Many of the people from the previous ownership still work there so there was little change, at least from my experience. They offer frequent discounts in the Reminder, so you can save a few bucks as well. Worth a try if you have never stopped in!

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Despite the negative reviews of the new owner's changes, I still think this is one of the best shops in town. While I'm not a big fan of their pizza ( I prefer thin crust ), the remainder of their menu items are still are good quality and value. I am a long time customer, having frequented the establishment since the original owners opened in 1982. Yes the new owner has had a few bumps along the way, but he's added new items like quesidillas that are a lot better than I've had at other locations in town. The lasagna is still good, the wings are the best in town, and their salads are well worth the money. My preference is the 'fried chicken salad', which is not on the menu, but consists of sliced chicken fingers on a bed of greens. The new guy's trying, so give him another chance.
Incidentally, a lot of people downrated this restaurant when the previous owner decided to close on Sundays for family time. I feel that was totally unfair to the owner. The new owner has kept that tradition, and I don't have a problem with it.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

I grew up on Ann's Pizza and even after the switch in owners I still think the pizza is the best around. They haven't changed anything with the pizza recipe despite what people think. This pizza is honestly the best I've ever had anywhere and I could live off this pizza! I go there several times a month!