“Horrible pizza 5 yrs ago, and now too!”
Review of Danny's Pizza

Danny's Pizza
Ranked #71 of 112 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Welcome to Danny's Pizza, Enfield CT, home of delicious pizza, grinders, dinners, lunches, catering and more!
Reviewed April 13, 2012

Stopped going here for pizza years ago because the pizza was always horrible, decided to give them a shot again, learned the hard way that it's even worse than before. I think cafeteria reheated pizza is better than theirs. Disgusting.

3  Thank scmalcolm04

Reviewed November 12, 2011

Small dining area with contoured, unupholstered booths and a few tables. Older decor. Waitress was pleasant. Bottled drinks and instant coffee only. Kitchen in plain view. The reuben I ordered was huge but unmemorable. Dry sauerkraut and not the most tender corned beef. Sat in my stomach like a brick. Fries were crunchy although salty. My wife said her hamburg grinder was okay and that the roll was quite tasty. We had high hopes considering the limited number of restaurants in the area, but ultimately we were let down.

2  Thank tpsuffield
Reviewed October 2, 2011

Not overly crowded the day I went, my family wanted to try someplace new and we've never been here. Well, we won't come back. The food order was wrong and 'hot' food was cool - not fully cold, but cool not hot, salad soggy in the middle, waitress was rude and you can tell in a very bad mood, and even though we asked for our water to be refilled several times, the waitress didn't come back. When we mentioned this at the register, this wasn't acknowledged. No apology or anything. Will not be back.

3  Thank Grillnow
Reviewed September 14, 2011

First thing I noticed when I entered Danny's was how BUSY they are. Generally a good sign. I had been meaning to try Danny's for a while, as I've driven past many times. Have to say, I wasn't impressed, but judging by how many customers, I don't think they care!

Ordered a take out pizza. They said 30mins on the phone. Actual order took 50 mins (tough to wait an extra 20mins at lunch when time is limited). They were very busy, just wish they had recognized that with how busy they were it would take a little longer….. And as others have noted with customer interaction, no "sorry" or courtesy. Wasn't looking for a discount, but a "whoops" would have gone a long way.

Pizza: If you like TONS of cheese, and the subsequent grease the accompanies huge piles of mozzarella, then you'll enjoy Danny's pizza. For me, there was to much cheese. The crust was crispy and great. Sauce was average, had a hard time finding it with all the cheese!

Chicken Caesar salad was good. A little soggy, but I noticed them making the salads to order, so either the lettuce had sat or it was soggy from my 10 min ride.

Ingredients seem solid overall, just wasn't impressed with the customer service and the overall taste. Yet this may be a place you have to try to decide. I mean, it was packed, so all those people can't be wrong, can they? Just wasn't my style of food prep.

1  Thank declue
Reviewed August 12, 2011

You wont go hungry but they do have trouble modifying your order. On more than one occasion, I had asked for sauce on the side of my grinder as opposed to ON it. Once it came with no sauce on the side, once my food was covered in it. I told the servers about the mistake- nothing done, no apology, no bill reduction....

1  Thank TravelingMusicMajor

Been to Danny's Pizza? Share your experiences!