“My first time at Ruby Tuesday”
4 of 5 bubbles Review of Ruby Tuesday - CLOSED

Ruby Tuesday
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My first time at Ruby Tuesday”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2012 via mobile

Wow eveything was wonderful. I would have given five stars but one of the sides was room temperature but the waiter was helpful and funny, she is of a rare breed of skillful waiters!

Port Saint Lucie, Florida
“Mouth watering bby back ribs”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 7, 2012

me and hubby love ruby tuesday been eating there many times since we came home and i always getting the same food all d time and its no other than baby back ribs so flavourful and so tender.. the srvice is nice but hubby said they have great service before but for me its good enough..

• Visited August 2012
Enfield, CT.
“Comfortable, friendly restaurant.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2012

Just lose the square plates and I'll be happy! Love the salad bar, good menu and service. Fun place to go grab a bite.

Visited March 2012
San Diego, California
“The Salad Bar can't be beat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2012

I love the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday! The croutons are literally some of the best I've ever tasted. Lol.

The staff is great-I was craving nachoes and even though they're not on the menu they made them exactly how I wanted.

I will be revisiting this Ruby Tuesday again and again

Visited February 2012
Springfield, Massachusetts
“Decent, but quality could be improved”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 3, 2010

RT is a chain, of course, so expect basically the same food and atmosphere as any other Ruby Tuesday restaurant. I've been to the Enfield RT twice and had issues each time. On the first visit, the lettuce in my side salad was rotten -- not just a couple of pieces, but most of the salad. I couldn't believe they even tried to serve it. I let our server know and soon the manager came to apologize and bring a new salad (which was perfect). I was impressed with how he handled the situation. On my next visit, I ordered a drink and got a martini glass with the remains of lipstick all over the rim. Unfortunately, I didn't see the lipstick until I'd taken a couple of sips... Yuck! I took the drink to the bartender, who apologized and made me another, but the drink was not taken off my bill, which I feel was a mistake. If I do go back -- the lipstick incident makes this unlikely -- I will inspect my food, glassware, silverware, and plates before consuming anything.