“Best burgers”

Add it.
Five Guys
Ranked #23 of 112 Restaurants in Enfield
Reviewed April 14, 2013

Fresh, your burger built the way you like it, the best fries on earth (and they give you so many of them!) This is definitely a place that becomes a "craving"

Reviewed March 14, 2013

You can't beat Five Guys for their burgers; they are much fresher and tastier than other fast food places, but you do pay a bit more for it. I always order the "little burger" because the regular burgers, with two patties, are huge! I know a lot of people love their fries, but I don't care for them and never order them. The iPhone app allows you to very quickly order and save your favorite orders, which makes it even faster the next time. If I'm next door at Asnuntuck Community College, I can place an order with the app as I'm walking out the door, get in my car, drive to Five Guys, and my meal is ready for pick up. I don't even have to waste time paying for the food, because the app stores credit card info, so your order and payment are all taken care of in a matter of seconds. The staff at Five Guys is friendly and helpful, too. I don't go to any other fast food place for burgers; Five Guys only!

Reviewed January 23, 2013

Newer Construction, Helpful staff, Better than average customer service, watching the people behind the counter was in a word entertaining

Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

One of our favorite places to go for a decent burger and even Better fries. We split a regular order of fries and still can't usually finish them all.
Love the peanuts that they have too (be warned those with extreme peanut allergies)

Reviewed January 16, 2013

great burger for late traveler the fries great good value better than other fast food choices burgers made fresh and fries made fresh not frozen