“They are absolutely the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Hot Table Panini

Hot Table Panini
Ranked #2 of 107 Restaurants in Enfield
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Reservations, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Enfield, Connecticut
“They are absolutely the best!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 7, 2014

This place (Enfield and Springfield locations) has absolutely spoiled me to ordering paninis anyplace else, because no place else compares! Hot Table has the freshest ingredients, a wonderful selection, and tasty and unusual combinations. We often visit, and often also take out for visiting friends. No one is ever disappointed! I also respect and admire their decision to remain closed on Sundays (although I have regretted having to suppress a panini craving on many a Sunday!).

Visited November 2013

South Windsor, Connecticut
“Great paninis and awesome service!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 25, 2013

My husband and I recently moved to this town, and really enjoy the Hot Table a couple times a month. A bit pricey, but well worth the treat for both the delicious food that you can customize any way you want it and the consistently friendly service. I eat gluten free and the staff is so accommodating to make a tasty gf panini!

• Visited November 2013
Coventry, Connecticut
“Friendly service, AMAZING paninis”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 25, 2013

My husband and I just tried this place for the first time a couple weeks ago. We are pretty casual people who like to be comfortable and relaxed. We decided to try this place as my husband loves paninis and we have always talked about trying it when we drove by. We arrived about 7 on a Friday night and the line was so long. We were SO happy we stayed anyways! My husband got a large Panini and I got a small one. The bread they make the paninis on is so good. The second time we went I noticed they make paninis on whole wheat wraps so I have gotten mine on a wrap the past couple of times. There are a variety of options or you can make your own. I always get mine without cheese and it is still delicious. It is a bit pricey but no more than Panera and it is WELL worth the money. As someone else mentioned, they do have punch cards so you can get your 10th beverage and sandwich free. Tuesdays are 2 punch Tuesday. They always have soups that sound good as well as mac and cheese but we have never tried any of it. They also serve breakfast until 10:30 am. The people working have been nice and friendly every time we've been here. I would highly recommend this restaurant and certainly plan to return here on a weekly basis!

• Visited October 2013
1 Thank Lynne2229
“Super!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 24, 2013

Very good paninis made just to your specifications. Soups are also excellent here -especially tomato veggie! They are kind of on the pricier side but they do have punch cards so that after 10 punches you get a free item. (They have cards for both beverages and paninis). Also, if you go on Tuesdays you can get two punches per item! Extremely friendly staff!

• Visited September 2013
Enfield, Connecticut
“Great food. Friendly Service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2013

I was so pleased that a Hot Table opened in Enfield! I had been to the one in Springfield before and now I don't have to drive! great paninis and soup. The salads are fresh and wonderful.

• Visited July 2013