“Great food. Friendly Service”
Review of Hot Table Panini

Hot Table Panini
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Description: What we do is simple (delicious and fresh panini with knock-your-socks-off service). How we do it is a little more complicated. To deliver a great product, we start with great people. And great people come from great communities, which means taking an interest in where we live and work as responsible citizens. And that’s really where it starts for us — supporting our communities and our staff with a culture of service and treating all just as we would want to be treated. We believe that approach leads to the best possible product for the customers we love!
Reviewed July 26, 2013

I was so pleased that a Hot Table opened in Enfield! I had been to the one in Springfield before and now I don't have to drive! great paninis and soup. The salads are fresh and wonderful.

Reviewed May 22, 2013

This is a small panini/soup/salad place, with coffee and some desserts. It has a reasonable amount of seating - table seating and a few more relaxed seats. Apparently this is a small local chain with 3 locations.

Pros:
- There were three of us and we all thought the panini were very good
- Combo meals with 2 of either 1/2 sandwich, 1/2 salad, 1/2 soup
- Free wi-fi (although we didn't try it)

Cons:
- My wife tried a salad and my daughter the soup (clam chowder). They were both pretty neutral on them, and commented that they preferred the salads and soups at comparable restaurants.

- We didn't get dessert, but the selection was very small.

We would go back for the panini,

Reviewed April 14, 2013

then this is the place to go. They make it any way you like it, Nice area to sit inside to enjoy your sandwich. Breakfast sandwiches too!!

Reviewed March 14, 2013

I stopped in here one day on the way home from work to grab a late lunch / early dinner. It's kind of like a Subway-style place that makes paninis rather than subs. You pick your sandwich and can customize it. The place was totally empty when I visited, but that was probably due to the off time period, in between regular meal times. Atmosphere was decent and it seemed clean. I got my sandwich to go. When I ate it, I was disappointed in the taste -- kind of bland, nothing special about it at all. You'd be better off going down the street for a slice of Costco pizza -- much more flavorful at a fraction of the cost.

Reviewed March 12, 2013

My best friend and I (along with a few others) often frequent this place because of how fresh everything is. The atmosphere is fantastic as well and the prices are reasonable. Compared to Panera's pre-made paninis which take extra time if you want something custom made, Hot Table's paninis are always fresh, custom ordered and served hot. I have my favorite-the tomato pesto chicken panini-and I am NEVER disappointed. (They're open 6 days a week. The family that owns the business observes rest on Sundays.)

Been to Hot Table Panini? Share your experiences!