“bye bye Moes, hello Chipotle!”

Chipotle Mexican Grill
Order Online
Ranked #27 of 115 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed July 8, 2017

After eating at our local Moe's for about a year or so, we tried Chipotle which is on the next block. The quality of food and personality of the servers blew Moe's away. While both places offer "build your own" options, we feel Chipotle has more variety to choose from, portions seem a bit larger, and the quality is much better. We've been to this location about 8X and find them to be pretty consistent, the restaurant appears clean and prices are reasonable. Chipotle has made a great come-back and when we're craving southwest/Mexican food, we will always choose Chipotle.

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed February 5, 2017

When I checked into a hotel nearby, I was excited about the Chipolte in walking distance! Unfortunately, this is not one of the brand's better locations. I got a burrito, and the servers might as well been robots. No emotions, no eye contract, no energy. The burrito was underwhelming, skimpier then normal, and like another reviewer said: soggy.

Also agree about it being too dark.

Fans of Chipolte will be disappointed. Any newcomers to Chipolte should be advised that the chain overall is better then this.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed October 31, 2016

When I read other reviews, I wish I had paid more attention to the environment. We ordered our burrito bowls and each person along the line seemed to feel it was an effort to ask us what we wanted. Except for the cashier who was pleasant and smiling.
It was a Saturday night and I was surprised that there were not more ppl.
We took our food back to our motel room and enjoyed the food but the restaurant itself did not have an upbeat vibe.

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed September 15, 2016 via mobile

The usual yum to go after work when I need to eat and work inn the hotel room. Love me some Chipotle!

Date of visit: September 2016
Reviewed May 31, 2016

this is the 2nd time I ate here. I ordered a salad bowl w/steak. you get a lot of items on your bowl. The problem is I like to mix it up with the salad that is on the bottom. I went back to the counter and asked for another bowl or plate and the staff were cold as if I was disturbing them, they were making comments when I was walking back to the table.
I enjoyed my meal when I had 2 plates, but I am over 50 and I felt I shouldn't be in there. Sorry!

Date of visit: May 2016

Been to Chipotle Mexican Grill? Share your experiences!