“Consistantly Good Food and Service”

Buona Vita Bar and Grille
Ranked #14 of 112 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed May 28, 2014

The Buona Vita is a top-notch Italian restaurant, located in a small rural strip mall, serving a wide variety of the standard Italian comfort food we all crave. Their eggplant parm is the best I've ever had. The lunch portions of everything are enough to satisfy, and the dinner portions will make your eyes bulge. Across the menu, from prime rib to pizza, the food is fresh and the quality is outstanding.

Reviewed January 24, 2014

Bona Vita gives huge portions and they have something for everyone. I like to modify my chicken parm and get it with alfredo sauce instead of red sauce. Incredible! I'll keep coming back here as long as I live locally.

Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

Came here for lunch and are pleasantly surprised. The price is right the atmosphere is quaint Ns the service was great. I love this place!

1  Thank angela s
Reviewed July 25, 2013 via mobile

We went on a groupon and found we really liked the place. Despite going at 8 pm on a Friday it was still bustling in the restaurant. The wine list is good and prices are reasonable. My pizza was excellent and I don't typically like deeper dish pies. My husband's chicken Parmesan was also really good but I little on the dry side. We will definitely be comin back groupon or not for the pizza.

Reviewed August 25, 2012

This restaurant is a little gem near the MA border. We had a coupon a few months ago so we gave it a shot. Weve been back numerous times since.

Food is great, chicken, soups, pork chops. Havent tried the pizza yet...you get fresh breaksticks with a DELICIOUS olive oil/herb dip that comes with your drinks.

Value=outstanding. Under $40 for dinner for two. Cant beat that.

Been to Buona Vita Bar and Grille? Share your experiences!