“Worth the Wait”

Molina's Cafe
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: "Excellent neighborhood restaurant with hearty omelets and specials".
Reviewed April 7, 2014

This place was a last minute decision for breakfast on a Sunday morning, (obviously my family and I aren't locals). We walked in and there was a half hour wait! I have never seen a restaurant have a wait in the morning but we waited and it was completely worth it. I had the Steak and Eggs and it was out of this world. The staff was very accommodating and welcoming. If I am ever back to Enfield, CT, I will make a point of coming back to Molina's!

1  Thank Casey F

Reviewed March 30, 2014

My husband and I usually go out for breakfast on Sunday mornings. We were looking for someplace new to try. Even though we have lived in Enfield for over 24years we had never been to Molina's. We both had omelets which were very good. We were pleasantly surprised that you could get yogurt as a side instead of the usual home fries. The service was very friendly and quick. Wish we had found this place much sooner! We will definitely be back!

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Great food. Friendly service. Pastrami melt is awesome. Home made coleslaw was tasty and fresh. Nice fireplace. Place could use some fresh paint.

Reviewed March 5, 2014 via mobile

Fast service, great food, pastrami was lean and awesome. Clean atmosphere and a menu with plenty of choices.

Reviewed February 16, 2014 via mobile

Anytime I Have Eaten At Molina's The Food Has Been Very Good. Service Was Great. Our Waiter Dan Was Very Pleasant Always A Smile When He Came To Our Table. Never Feel Rushed Thank you.

Been to Molina's Cafe? Share your experiences!