“Superb!”

Molina's Cafe
Ranked #9 of 112 Restaurants in Enfield
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast
Description: "Excellent neighborhood restaurant with hearty omelets and specials".
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Molina's is a hidden treasure! The make great breakfast and lunch food at a great price. The atmosphere is wonderful. Some days the service is slow and the waitstaff can be grumpy. The food is very good.

1  Thank Jennifer B

Reviewed May 17, 2013

the food is great and so isn't the service. always greeted with a smile, food is fresh and often cooked by the owner.

Reviewed January 26, 2013

Enfield is mostly chain restaurants, but there are a handful of really great local places like Molina's. For breakfast, the portions are filling and the options are plentiful and available all day. I haven't tried most of the dinner items, but I love the eggplant parmigiana. For $10.95, you get a salad, garlic Texas toast, pasta, and two large slabs of eggplant. I ate here recently, and the waitress offered us complimentary housemade salsa and chips. The green salsa was very tasty, and the chips were fried in house. We almost declined, but we were so happy we said yes.

Definitely try Molina's...you won't be disappointed!

2  Thank instantxkarmaa
Reviewed January 26, 2013

Best breakfast ever,next I will be trying lunch then dinner. I'M so excited! Everything was just perfect my server was great food was amazing, why;eggs ere do just the way I ordered them. Believe me there are places that can't cook eggs

1  Thank Hope F
Reviewed October 20, 2012

...And we were not dissapointed. We had heard that this was a great place to eat, but we always go to our favorite. They were closed on a holiday, so we took the advice of others and headed to Molina's. We were not dissapointed. Food and service was wonderful! We may not go there again any time soon, as we are loyal to "the other place," but I would recommend it to anyone looking for good food, service and prices!

Been to Molina's Cafe? Share your experiences!