“Not Taco Bell”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Hacienda Del Sol
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Large groups, Families with children, Business meetings, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed March 8, 2012

For truly authentic Mexican food this is the place to go. Reasonable prices. Good sized portions. Very low key and friendly.

1  Thank BDragoncop
There are newer reviews for Hacienda Del Sol

Reviewed February 26, 2012

Once you have Fajitas from here, you will never again be able to eat the cold limp pile of meat and vegetables served at the chain restaurants. This place is awesome. Friendly waitstaff and a casual atmosphere combined with awesome food at reasonable prices equals repeat business. My fajitas arrived at my table sizzling and continued to sizzle for no less than 10 minutes, turning the onions and peppers into delectible caramalized goodness while keeping the beef and chicken piping hot. The generous portion could reasonably be split between two people, but you will NOT want to share this delicious feast. I was a bit disappointed with the base level Margarita and switched to Corona, which was served cold and with a chilled glass which more than made up for the average margarita. To be fair, I did not try one of the slightly pricier and probably much more palatable call brand Margaritas. Do not let this minor slight discourage you from dining here! These were the best Fajitas I have ever had and the service was A+.

1  Thank Mark R
Reviewed February 24, 2012

Hacienda del Sol is my husband's and mine favorite restaurant. The food is always delicious with generous portions. The owners and wait staff are friendly and work hard to make sure you are happy. I have introduced this restaurant to several of my coworkers who rave about how good it is. You will not leave disappointed.

2  Thank mkt615
Reviewed February 9, 2012

My family and I have been going there since they've opened. We've been there numerous times, so much so that our waitress knows what we like and the name of our 5 year old daughter. We LOVE this place. Food is GREAT!!! Prices great too!!!

Reviewed November 11, 2011

Met a couple of friends here for drinks and decided to grab a bite to eat as well. One of the girls was there early with her husband and daughter for dinner because Living Social had a $20 for $40 deal she had bought. We all really like the food. It's nice to see a menu at Mexican restaurant have more than just "the usual" fajitas and burritos. I had a Chili Relleno and a chicken tostada. Both were very good. The homeade hot sauce is out of this world and even get some to go. The only downfall was that all of the food I ordered was on one plate so the sauce from the Chili ran into the tostada, along with the beans, and made it a bit soggy when I like tostada's nice and crispy. Otherwise food is great, the atmosphere is good-smaller bar area but welcoming and fun. I will definitely go back to try other menu items and so my husband can enjoy. Hopefully it will last - the location has a history of failed restaurants. Give it a try

1  Thank Bourgo