“Excellent Service for Longterm Living”

Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield
Ranked #2 of 6 Hotels in Enfield
Enfield, Connecticut
“Excellent Service for Longterm Living”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The staff is incredibly friendly and helpful. Noreen, Sara, Denise and Megan make every effort to make you feel at home. They are always smiling and welcoming. It's an important consideration for me since I live here 5 days a week for the last year plus!

Always courteous and willing to help.

The parking lot can get full during the summer months but there is plenty of parking in the back lot.

I would not consider any other hotel in the area ... great value and service.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (52)
Corner Brook, Canada
Reviewed September 3, 2012

First of all, we stayed three days at this property. We drove a long way to get to Enfield, enticed by six flags. I trust the holiday inn to have a standard level of service, no matter where we go, so this is where I booked. The accomodations were clean and I had no problem with the room. Front desk staff were helpful as they were accomodating to late night laundry, although the laundry room was closed. The major issue was with the non-continental breakfast that was promised. The first day delivered a good continental breakfast, On the second day, the waitress ignored us for beverages, and there was very little in the continental breakfast. The next day we had a very apologetic waitress who allowed us to eat hot food due to there being no items in the continental breakfast. She said the truck didn't come in, I felt very bad for her and we did tip her very well. The front desk took $50 off our bill after we complained the second day. The front desk staff were awesome!!!

Room Tip: They have rooms that access to the outdoor pool.
Greenville, South Carolina
Reviewed August 31, 2012

Sara; Was very efficient running the front desk today. She helped a family who was entering thier son in college and was helpful to my wife and I. I am recently retired and it was refreshing to get such great service with a smile and a thankyou. We will stay at Holiday Inn again. Regards Richard Pouliot 4 sistine ct. Greenville, S.C. 29609

Room Tip: Always look at the cleanliness of the looby and if its clean and well maintained your room will usua...
New London, Connecticut
Reviewed August 30, 2012

during my stay front desk agent sara was extremely paient, helpful i have never receive such service ever!! the rooms were nice and clean, good morning breakfast was tasty, i love my stay here and my little one loved it to especially the pool.

1 Thank NICHOLE P
lynn
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Holiday Inn in Enfield wouldn't have been worth the stay if not for Sara at the front desk. She was so informative and helpful with all our needs. Great job Sara keep up the excellent work that you do!!!!!

1 Thank steelerwatcher
Selkirk, New York
Reviewed August 30, 2012

Not too awfully picky when it comes to hotels. Clean, Convenient, Connected and Coffee. I guess this gets 2 of them, connected and Convenient, but they are the small C's.
Clean it was not, glad I checked in late and fell out or I may not have been able to sleep.
Coffee ... scary.
Staff and grounds were nice enough, didn't eat there so I won't say.

Room Tip: Rooms in another hotel :) Nah, on the outside chance I got the only crappy room in the hotel, the b...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Essex, Vermont
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We did not use the pool, but there is a large outdoor pool and an indoor pool at this hotel. We arrived late and left early, so I can only comment that the bar was closing but the bar tender was great about staying open just a bit for us to enjoy ourselves after returning from a sad and exhausing wake in Sprinfield. The check in person was great and read my online request about being next to my family and moved my room accordingly. Thanks!!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enfield
Hampton Inn Springfield South Enfield
Hampton Inn & Suites Springfield/Downtown
Red Roof Inn
Red Roof Inn
#3 of 6 in Enfield
Hilton Garden Inn Springfield
La Quinta Inn & Suites Springfield
Sheraton Springfield at Monarch Place

Been to Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield? Share your experiences!