Holiday Inn Enfield-Springfield
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Red Roof Inn(Enfield)
Enfield Inn(Enfield)
  • Pool
Tower Square Hotel Springfield(Springfield)
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksix flagsbreakfast buffetindoor poolpaniniroom was cleanoff the highwayconvenient locationnew englandtennisrobertconn
FilterAll languages
Reviewed May 2, 2012

I travel weekly to the Enfield, CT Holiday Inn which is located just south of Springfield, MA. I work at a car auction in Winsor, Connecticut. This hotel has all the accomadations, Gym, Pool, Restaurant, clean rooms. I am lucky I found this hotel, because I often forget to make my reservations for the following week! Thanks to Sarah who always remembers my schedule and makes my reservations for me, even if she is on vacation? Now thats service

Dan Sullivan

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dan S
Reviewed May 2, 2012

Many thanks to Sara and Andrew at the front desk for helping to make our stay pleasant and friendly
Our room was clean and comfortable, room cleaned and beds made each day in a timely manner
Looking forward to staying here again
Dinning room staff was courteous and helpful

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank sheila g
Reviewed April 27, 2012

Not only was this hotel well kept and offering a plethora of amenities including basketball, volleyball, tennis, or swimming...the service was excellent as well! Many thanks from the UCSC men's volleyball team to Sara at the front desk, who was readily available to help us with all of our potential questions. And to top of the flat screens and free (working-well) internet, the beds were clean and superbly comfortable. What's not to like? Thanks again, Sara! Looking forward to our next championship in Springfield.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Joryboy
Reviewed April 25, 2012

Sara helped us find the hotel and then checked us in. She was fast, courteous and friendly.

Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Reviewed April 23, 2012

This has been one of the most pleasant stays I’ve had in years. The first thing I must say is, when checking in to a Hotel, everyone wants to see a Happy and Warm smile. When I checked in to the Holiday Inn, the atmosphere was like being at home. I felt welcome and relaxed. The room was clean, and the beds were comfortable. I would rate my stay there 5-stars. I can’t thank you enough Sara. You made me smile when I didn’t think it was possible. You made our stay “wonderful”.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family