We stayed here for two nights in late August, 2006.
Firstly, when we entered the room, we heard a loud "BEEP" noise. We quickly realized that the fire alarm was beeping. After noticing that the alarm had no battery in it, we went to the registration desk, and were met with a, "Here's a battery, go put it in." We should've got the hint right there.
In the room, there were bugs, graffiti, broken springs on the bed which poked through the mattress, cigarette burns on every blanket [despite it being a non-smoking room], and an ashtray in the room. Not to mention the smell of smoke and cleaning products. When we inquired about the ashtray, we were told, "When we overbook on smoking rooms, we just use the non-smoking ones as smoking rooms." How unprofessional!
The showerhead was missing, and the water pressure, unlike some hotels, was WAY TOO HARD. The water beat you down, stinging your skin hard enough to break it and cause bleeding!
Basically, this hotel is absolutely horrible. The price [we paid $39.99 a night] was way too high for such a crappy dump. After one night we got a refund and left. We got a nice room at the Red Roof Inn next door for roughly $20 more than we were paying at this hole.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Expedia, Motel-6, Priceline, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Motel 6 Hartford-Enfield reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Motel 6 Enfield
- Motel Six Enfield
- Enfield Motel Six
- Enfield Motel 6