“Cash only in 2013 you gotta be kidding me!!!”
Review of Gerry Donuts

Gerry Donuts
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Ellington
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

I move into town about six years ago and had never gone here until recently. Upon first impression it was clean but very unwelcoming the tables were full of older men who all obviously hung out there regularly and they eyed me with suspicion which as a young woman was about as comfortable as a colonoscopy! I ordered my dozen donuts and coffees fir the family and when I went to hand the girl at the counter my debit card she said cash only we don't take cards! Are you kidding me in 2013 you don't take plastic, my generation rarely carries cash what are they going to do when their regulars die off? Sorry to be blunt but its true if you don't get with the 21st Centry the Dunkin Donuts a mile down the road is going to eat you alive no matter how good your product is! Oh yeah and the bible versus on the donut boxes are a turn off too for those of us who believe in freedom FROM religion!

1  Thank Mrsevilbeetles
There are newer reviews for Gerry Donuts

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Gerry's makes the best apple fritters I've ever eaten. All of the muffins, donuts and danish are fresh and tasteful. Get there early because things run out.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

I go out of my way some mornings to get Gerry's donuts to bring to my corporate department. The 1 dozen standard is now 2 dozen. Donuts are light and tasty. While I do like the New England standard, Gerry's are so much better.

Reviewed January 16, 2013

They have the best donuts I have ever had. My favorite is there honey dipped donut and the chocolate honey dipped with coconut. If you are a donut lover, this is a must try

Reviewed February 22, 2012

Gerry's makes fresh doughnuts every day. Why go to national chain when you can get the best at Gerry's? Support local hard-working businesses.