“Lunch ”

Luann's Bakery & Cafe
Ranked #1 of 1 Quick Bites in Ellington
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I wanted to visit this bakery for awhile and was always late. Finally, yesterday l made it! I had the grilled cheese BLT with a salad and l must say it was AMAZING!

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (25)

Reviewed August 6, 2019 via mobile

This is exactly what the area needed. A perfect mix of a coffee sweet and breakfast shop. The food is great. The coffee is fresh and the lattes are very well
Made. This is a go to in the morning

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 28, 2019

People in our area rave about this place but the lunch I had was nothing special. The panini I ordered was ok- not all that hot when brought out- but I've had better at Highland Park Market. I aloso had the loaded potato soup which was terrific.Confusing when you enter as you order as soon you come in the door.
Certainly not bad but not a place I'd go out of my way to get to.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 8, 2019 via mobile

Food is outstanding!! So fresh every single time!!!!Quaint, cute and comfortable family owned cafe. Really a hidden jem where every single item is homemade & excellent tasting!!

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed April 13, 2019 via mobile

My friend and I stopped by for lunch. I agree that my initial visit was a little confusing with the set up. The food is difficult to order when there is literally menus on the board and so many goodies in the cases. I ended up ordering the New England Farmer roast beef sandwich and chose the yummy clam chowder. You have a choice of chips, soup or salad. Everything tasted yummy and next time I come back I will definitely order some sweet bakery goods.

Date of visit: April 2019