“Friendly staff”

Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport
Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in East Windsor

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (31)
Kissimmee
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 30, 2013

Hotel was great and the staff were very helpful and friendly. There was just 2 people that weren't helpful. The person who checked us in lied to us. I wanted to put 1/2 of the stay on my card and 1/2 on my daughters card. He said he just needed a card to put onto the account but it wouldn't charge on my card until we checked out. He said when we check out,then we can split the bill. The next morning I checked my account and not only did it charge for the entire stay but also an extra 200 dollars. The guy at the front desk that morning apologized and said he can put it between the 2 cards now and I said no because it will take a few days to get my money back. The other thing was to clean the room more. I think the maid waited for us to come back so she wouldn't have to clean the room. She knew I came back late afternoon to give the baby a nap and she used that to her advantage. She would clean rooms on both sides of me and then once I came back to the room, she would be knocking on my door. I would say, no don't clean the room now because the baby is sleeping. She would give me clean towels and trash bags and I would give her dirty towels and garbage.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family

#9 of 14 in Windsor Locks
Comfort Inn East Windsor
Comfort Inn East Windsor
#1 of 4 in East Windsor

Been to Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport? Share your experiences!