Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport
Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
$63
$67
Travelocity
$116
SpringHill Suites
All reviewswake up callbradley airportshuttle servicehot breakfastfree breakfastclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 23, 2013

We were just here for a cheerleading competition this weekend, they don't have any towels had to wait over 3 hours after being told they would drop them off at the room would have brought them from home if I knew, they did not clean out room today and many other from what I heard, hotel is a scent value and the pool is warm and clean.
Breakfast was ok with all the basic needs.
They just cannot handle a busy weekend
Also a bunch of drunk parents in the lobby lounge and could not watch TV since they let them hookup their Xbox with violent games. Pretty sad

• Stayed: March 2013
Reviewed March 20, 2013

If you have business to do both in Hartford, CT and Springfield, Ma this is the perfect location. On top of it you are close to Bradley International Airport. Now the best part: Free Breakfast (don't expect 4 stars but good enopugh), Wi-FI and shuttle to airport from 4am to Midnight. Multiple dining options around , even one walking distance. Room was very clean. Comfortable bed. You have a coffee machine,safe box and a refrigerator in the room. I was close to I 91 but no noise from it. I had also problem with the GPS. Hallways look like in a hospital.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Nathanielsmith, Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

First I want to thank you for choosing to stay with us here at Baymont Inn & Suites. We are very happy that we were able to be of such convenience to you on your trip. We always try to please our guests in every way possible and we are just excited that we were able to make your stay worthwhile!
Once again, Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you soon.
Regards,
Nate Smith

Reviewed March 19, 2013

I made a last minute decision to stay near the airport, its right off 91 on exit 44. Whatever you do DONT use a GPS to find location, something about the location the GPS will send you to the next town over thankfully Rene and Marc were super helpful in getting directions! They convinced me do to the Stay Fly and Park package! It was great only cost an extra $35 for parking and that included the shuttle to and from. I'm not sure the drivers name but he was more than helpful. On our flight home we received snow while I was gone and he used his hand to wipe the car off for me, pulled it out of the snow covered parking spot and loaded my bags in my car. You don't get service like that everywhere anymore. So glad I went ahead and booked this even with some of the negative reviews! Would highly recommend staying here to anyone!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Nathanielsmith, General Manager at Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 21, 2013

Pleasant Greetings!
Its is always comforting to hear such great reviews about our property as we try our best to make each and every one that walks through our doors happy. It is our philosophy to go above and beyond for each and every guest and we sincerely abide by it. I am very happy that we were able to dig your car out of the snow and added that extra hospitality to your stay. Again it is always our pleasure to serve our guest in any capacity. Thank you so much for staying with us and I'm sure we will see you in your travels again!
Regards,
Nate Smith

Reviewed March 18, 2013

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Reviewed March 15, 2013

It was a little bit out from Hartford -- not too far but a little past the airport exit. But very near the main highway 91. My room was clean, it was quiet, the breakfast was nice and best of all, it wasn't overpriced as so many places to stay are these day. The manager was helpful with places to eat and directions.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business