Baymont Inn & Suites East Windsor Bradley Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Rodeway Inn & Suites(East Windsor)
Classic Motel(East Windsor)
Average 3/5
  • Pool
Good 3.5/5
Very Good 4/5
All reviewswake up callbradley airportshuttle servicehot breakfastfree breakfastclose to the airport
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 26, 2012

The Baymont was exactly what we needed after an 8 hour drive. It was quiet and clean and well appointed. The desk person (Michael) directed us to a fabulous place for dinner after we indicated that we wanted fresh fish and lots of it. Breakfast was excellent. We were pleased to be able to use the laptop without charge and let our family know that we were half way to our final destination. Highly recommend it.

Room Tip: We are elderly and were given a room on the first floor with our car right outside. it was perfect.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed July 16, 2012

As soon as I checked in, the front desk associate, Jay, was extremely rude and rushed through the check in process. I asked questions in which he couldn't answer me without being rude and acting as if my questions didn't matter. I was staying for two nights for a wedding that I was in that had booked off a block of rooms. The room wasn't very clean. There was a rust stain in the shower. My key card deactivated over 6 times during my stay, which means everytime it deactivated, I had to go all the way to the other side of the hotel to have it reactivated by the front desk personel. The breakfast that was included with my stay was not what I expected. The omlets were burnt. The station for the waffles was a mess. And the coffee was not very good. I am not one to complain about things like this, but it was one thing after another. And I think people should know before they stay there. Overall, the hospitality and rooms were below par. I would not suggest for anyone to stay here if they are looking for a pleasureable experience

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 26, 2012

First of all what Kaleigh wrote below is so true! Rene is a godsend. She was courteous, helpful, resourceful, and always had a smile even when Booking.com completely messed up our reservations. She truly made our weekend trip worth it!. Rene is AWESOME!!!! The hotel shuttle was phenomenal! They took us everywhere within an x amount of miles. We neer had to call a cab or worry about somebody drinking & driving. We went up for a billiards tournament. Also you get a free breakfast we had yogurt, bagels, waffles, cereal & the coffee was good too! the eggs & potatoes were bad but hey its free!!! Also the coffee be careful with the tops gotta carefully push them down but they do fit the cup. We needed extra towels no problem. You got them. We left a tip for the housekeepers. They left it on the bedside table. Enough said there. We stayed ina 2 double bed room on the ground floor. We were in a smoking area. I have stayed in other hotels smoking floors. This one didnt make me want to gag walking up & down the halls. Also the mini fridge had plenty of room. We broought a cooler with food. It all fit in the fridge with room to spare.
The only reason why I gave this hotel a 4 out of 5 is because when we made reservations over 4 months ago it was a Holiday Inn. No notice was sent out and when we called Holiday Inn hotline number because we couldnt find our hotel they got very rude on the phone. they tried to tell me we never had a reservation. Then they continued to say they never had a hotel at the address our confirmation email was given to us. To find out later that when the hotel changed over it was part of the contract HI did not have to contact anyone with future reservations. It really did confuse people. Especially when there is a HI express in Windsor locks by the airport. WTF HOLIDAY INN i know never to stay with you! We were driving for an extra hour trying to find out where our reservations were.
Yet again Rene made our visit run smoothly. She apologized for HI & booking.com. That big hiccup in the beginning of our trip became a distant memory when Rene helped us fix everything!

Room Tip: Call ahead for the shuttle. Even if you have a set pickup or leave time. Call the hotel desk they will make sure everything is running on schedule.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 8, 2012

I enjoyed our stay here so much. Everything was so perfect. Our room was incredibly clean and beautiful. The pool was incredible. But most of all a wonderful front desk employee named Rene was so nice, helpful and sweet. I've never been so happy or impressed by a hotel staff, ever! Rene was beyond helpful. She was incredibly nice and I couldn't have been more pleased with the customer service. She went above and beyond any expectations I had. Thank you so much Rene. And thank you to the Baymont Inn & Suites for the best stay I've ever had. My husband chose this hotel for my birthday and it was more than perfect!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed May 15, 2012

We had never stayed at Baymont Inn & Suites in E. Windsor CT before. We were invited to a wedding out that way & with the invite was info on staying at Baymont so we decided to check you out. We arrived to learn there was a shuttle to and from the reception. We didnt use it though but it was nice to know it was available. We went to check out our room...VERY pleased, nice and clean...woo-hoo!!! After the reception, we came back to a room for anyone staying with the wedding to go mingle & enjoy, nice also. Bed was very comfortable w/ many pillows....which I loved! Nice flatscreen tv. Breakfast was amazing...anything you could think of...eggs, bacon, sausage, home fries, toast, bagels, belguim waffles, etc...so much. Now, the only thing we didnt enjoy was having to leave the most amazing showerhead behind! I wanted to take it!!!! LOL Really, we enjoyed our stay so much that we are returning in August, 2012 and we live in CT also. TOTALLY ENJOYED and RECOMMEND!!!! By the way, Im a fussy person too. LOL

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with friends